Video: Lil Wayne Drink Champs Interview

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Bruh I dont get how y'all cant fathom a person not giving a fukk about other people's lives when they have theirs to live:what: I'm a person who's on the net daily and only comes across things by accident and if it's not on what ever media site that im scrolling (and I dont scroll many at all) I dont have a clue about shyt either cause I'm not looking for shyt plus I do live a life that's not required to know about other people so it's not that hard to believe to me. Before this technology a nikka didn't know shyt unless you were there or knew some one who was there so when some one say did you hear about such n such and you said no a nikka didn't look at you crazy or thought you was out the loop they just told you what happened...dammm miss them golden years.

And I get nikkaz wanna do other nikka jobs but never got the chance or just not skilled enough and now they wanna criticize but to each their own this was a dope and fun interview and NORE did his thing and I definitely appreciated the look

I get everything people are saying. I’m not saying dude should care or take extra time out for anything, but we literally live in the information age. Like you have to be literally trying to be oblivious, but I digress. It is what is. Just an observation that I can’t understand from my perspective.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

This Sqad 7, the 10,000 bars mixtape he was talking bout where it was the last time he physically wrote down lyrics...nikka rapping for like 30 minutes straight rustling through his rhyme book and freestyling in between... haven’t listened to it in well over a decade

fukin hell , the way he rides the neptune beats on this :whew:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
but I digress. It is what is. Just an observation that I can’t understand from my perspective.
see it as lil wayne is already a legend and doesn't need to check in, he finds out about other artists or up n comers through his daughter or mack maine or other close people, he most likely doesn't listen to the radio or abuse social media

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
When NORE gets off the rail, Off topic.. DJ EFN need to pick up his slack and keep the conversation balanced.. Instead he just sits there... Talks about Miami for 3 minutes and you hear nothing from him :snoop:
lol been telling people for years that EFN is worse than NORE. Whatever problems Nore causes, EFN just makes it worse.

Enjoying the interview so far tho. Wayne being detached from all information is hilarious and I respect him for it. More people need to unplug from the constant stream of nonsense....

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Thought it was great ....wayyy better than expected...NORE is NORE. No need to complain you know how he do. He's entertaining to me. And I'm like Wayne in a sense to where I don't be knowing about everyone and could really care less about what they doing ...and I don't use hard drugs

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
How is it even possible for someone to be that oblivious to everything in this age of information. My grandma once asked me if I had heard the Pusha T diss. At that moment I knew life was different. Only takes but a few minutes a day to be informed. Just hard to fathom not knowing about anything.
I’m with you. I’m not saying he needs to know about gossip and rumors but to be a rapper and not know any other rappers is ridiculous to me. You can’t be that self absorbed and have your head that far up your own ass to not know a bout tour fukking peers in your genre. That’s weird as fukk to me. He can’t be making music that much because he doesn’t put out that much music, and for someone to swear they been working on their craft that much I haven’t seen any real improvement in the quality. Maybe he needs to stop working and enjoy life some. Boy fans will co-sign any ole bullshyt an artist will say.