Video: Lil Wayne Drink Champs Interview

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
Him not knowing about TDE or 21 isnt a surprise for 2 reasons

1. Artists tend to only keep up with people the looked up to or people who came up the same time as them, they aint payin attention to new talent especially with all of the one hit wonders we see

2. As an artist you understand how susceptible your subconscious is, you aren't gonna pay attention to alot in your field in general because you dont wanna risk sounding like someone else cuz you were playing them alot

These are the exact reasons why wayne ALWAYS sounds like wayne. He aint switchin up unless it comes from his peers lile kanye or sumn

This. Or if we do listen to other artists in our field it is someone who makes the complete opposite of the type of music we usually make ourselves .

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I listen up to the Drake stuff, but, it was dope to hear how they and Baby just made songs off shyt that happened that day and how hype they were for Juvie project stories :laugh:

I'll finish later

Shoutout to Wayne sounding healthy

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
NORE was wild this interview :mjlol:

he had to carry it cuz Wayne don’t really like to go too much into himself ..and he did a dope job..of not really getting direct answers, but getting the answers at the same time :dead:

imagine being texted a menu from your chef of what you’d like to eat every night..he said that so nonchalantly :wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
that piece on his chain.

Zz7lfnZ.png

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
Do NORE sound dude not know about noise filters, or running Adobe Premiere\Audition or RX 7 to remove background noise like that. Sound like a small jet is somewhere in the background

thankfully it stopped.

Audition background noise removing is fukked up