Video Game Deals OT

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How does that work for you? Game sharing doesn't work with disc based games? I never looked into it at all because I only have one ps4 (at the moment). School on this game sharing homey. :feedme:
If you have your account on more than one console the other console can play the digital games on your account

@krackdagawd and @We Ready do this with their sons

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If you have your account on more than one console the other console can play the digital games on your account

@krackdagawd and @We Ready do this with their sons
Can you play the game at the same time though? Could you, for example, own one digital copy of BLOPS3 and play the co op campaign with each other on separate tvs / PS4s?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yes.

The other person can play on the one that is designated as primary console.
:ohhh: Nice...Im strictly against digital games but this seriously changes things...Last gen I had two of each console because we game heavy in my house and love using to separate tvs. I been thinking its time to go for a second PS4 and this just makes it way more tempting. Thanks for the info @We Ready and @Rekkapryde .

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:ohhh: Nice...Im strictly against digital games but this seriously changes things...Last gen I had two of each console because we game heavy in my house and love using to separate tvs. I been thinking its time to go for a second PS4 and this just makes it way more tempting. Thanks for the info @We Ready and @Rekkapryde .

Yeah, this causes me to buy multiplayer games digitally. Still buy single player discs though to take advantage of gamers plus.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kinda wish I had another game to get since I preordered Tomb Raider. Oh well :francis:

Maybe The Nathan Drake collection. Is that part of the deal?

Edit: it's not on the list :mjcry:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
How To Get Fallout 4, Rise Of The Tomb Raider or Black Ops III Plus Another Game For $66 At Best Buy

bestbuy-25savings01-810x400.jpg

You should quickly head over to Best Buy if you are planning to buy Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider or Call of Duty: Black Ops III. For a limited time, you can save $25 on one of the following games if you buy either Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider or Black Ops III.

• Madden NFL 16 (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3)
  • FIFA 16 (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3)
  • Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One)
  • HALO 5: Guardians (Xbox One)
  • Forza Motorsport 6 (Xbox One)

All of the above games have a suggested retail price of $59.99, so with this promotion, you can get them for $34.99.

And that’s not all. If you pre-order Fallout 4 and/or Rise of the Tomb Raider today before they come out tomorrow, you are eligible for $10 in Best Buy Rewards in the form of a certificate that can be used throughout the store. And Rise of the Tomb Raider pre-order comes with a Pop-Up Art Sleeve (an exclusive Best Buy offer!).

rotr-popup-sleeve.png

Additionally, if you are a Best Buy Gamers Club member (cost of membership is $30 for two years), Best Buy will knock off 20% of all your game purchases, bringing down the cost of Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider or Black Ops III to $47.99 and one of the games from the list above to $27.99. This means you could walk away from this promotion with two games for the total price of $75.98! And if you pre-order Fallout 4 or Rise of the Tomb Raider today, there’s an additional $10 in Best Buy Rewards money that could potentially be yours, bringing your total down to $65.98!

Keep it locked to FGE for more gaming deals as more Black Friday savings are announced!
deal still don't save you as much as @Codeine Crazy 20 for 50 coupons at gamestop. get every game for 30 bucks:yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
deal still don't save you as much as @Codeine Crazy 20 for 50 coupons at gamestop. get every game for 30 bucks:yeshrug:
Not to take @Codeine Crazy shine but this particular deal is $66 for 3 games. With his gamestop deal it would be $90 for 3 games. I'm not sure how you get that that is a better deal. Also, not everyone cares to shop at gamestop especially when BB still gives you an additional $10 credit most times with preorders and your points actually amount to something unlike the gamestop membership.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Not to take @Codeine Crazy shine but this particular deal is $66 for 3 games. With his gamestop deal it would be $90 for 3 games. I'm not sure how you get that that is a better deal. Also, not everyone cares to shop at gamestop especially when BB still gives you an additional $10 credit most times with preorders and your points actually amount to something unlike the gamestop membership.
wait what....I thought it was fallout, cod, or tomb raider plus ONE of the games listed for 66. so only two games. where does it say 3.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Right now my son's PSN is setup under my account as secondary.

How do I set it up when I do his on his own PS4?

Sign in on his and make it your primary console. Then whenever he signs in he'll have access to whatever your account does. You will have to download to your account first though. Hit me on hangouts if you need more explanation