Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
How To Get Fallout 4, Rise Of The Tomb Raider or Black Ops III Plus Another Game For $66 At Best Buy

bestbuy-25savings01-810x400.jpg

You should quickly head over to Best Buy if you are planning to buy Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider or Call of Duty: Black Ops III. For a limited time, you can save $25 on one of the following games if you buy either Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider or Black Ops III.

• Madden NFL 16 (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3)
  • FIFA 16 (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3)
  • Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One)
  • HALO 5: Guardians (Xbox One)
  • Forza Motorsport 6 (Xbox One)

All of the above games have a suggested retail price of $59.99, so with this promotion, you can get them for $34.99.

And that’s not all. If you pre-order Fallout 4 and/or Rise of the Tomb Raider today before they come out tomorrow, you are eligible for $10 in Best Buy Rewards in the form of a certificate that can be used throughout the store. And Rise of the Tomb Raider pre-order comes with a Pop-Up Art Sleeve (an exclusive Best Buy offer!).

rotr-popup-sleeve.png

Additionally, if you are a Best Buy Gamers Club member (cost of membership is $30 for two years), Best Buy will knock off 20% of all your game purchases, bringing down the cost of Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider or Black Ops III to $47.99 and one of the games from the list above to $27.99. This means you could walk away from this promotion with two games for the total price of $75.98! And if you pre-order Fallout 4 or Rise of the Tomb Raider today, there’s an additional $10 in Best Buy Rewards money that could potentially be yours, bringing your total down to $65.98!

Keep it locked to FGE for more gaming deals as more Black Friday savings are announced!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How To Get Fallout 4, Rise Of The Tomb Raider or Black Ops III Plus Another Game For $66 At Best Buy

bestbuy-25savings01-810x400.jpg

You should quickly head over to Best Buy if you are planning to buy Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider or Call of Duty: Black Ops III. For a limited time, you can save $25 on one of the following games if you buy either Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider or Black Ops III.

• Madden NFL 16 (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3)
  • FIFA 16 (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3)
  • Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One)
  • HALO 5: Guardians (Xbox One)
  • Forza Motorsport 6 (Xbox One)

All of the above games have a suggested retail price of $59.99, so with this promotion, you can get them for $34.99.

And that’s not all. If you pre-order Fallout 4 and/or Rise of the Tomb Raider today before they come out tomorrow, you are eligible for $10 in Best Buy Rewards in the form of a certificate that can be used throughout the store. And Rise of the Tomb Raider pre-order comes with a Pop-Up Art Sleeve (an exclusive Best Buy offer!).

rotr-popup-sleeve.png

Additionally, if you are a Best Buy Gamers Club member (cost of membership is $30 for two years), Best Buy will knock off 20% of all your game purchases, bringing down the cost of Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider or Black Ops III to $47.99 and one of the games from the list above to $27.99. This means you could walk away from this promotion with two games for the total price of $75.98! And if you pre-order Fallout 4 or Rise of the Tomb Raider today, there’s an additional $10 in Best Buy Rewards money that could potentially be yours, bringing your total down to $65.98!

Keep it locked to FGE for more gaming deals as more Black Friday savings are announced!

Wasn't gonna get Fallout 4 but I'll cop this and GTA5 :francis:

Copping Battlefront digitally since I'll be game sharing with my son when I give him his PS4 this Christmas

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Wasn't gonna get Fallout 4 but I'll cop this and GTA5 :francis:

Copping Battlefront digitally since I'll be game sharing with my son when I give him his PS4 this Christmas
How does that work for you? Game sharing doesn't work with disc based games? I never looked into it at all because I only have one ps4 (at the moment). School on this game sharing homey. :feedme: