Video Game Deals OT

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sign in on his and make it your primary console. Then whenever he signs in he'll have access to whatever your account does. You will have to download to your account first though. Hit me on hangouts if you need more explanation

I'll hit you up Christmas night then if we have issues, but it sounds like my current ps4 has to be my "secondary" console in this setup?

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Not to take @Codeine Crazy shine but this particular deal is $66 for 3 games. With his gamestop deal it would be $90 for 3 games. I'm not sure how you get that that is a better deal. Also, not everyone cares to shop at gamestop especially when BB still gives you an additional $10 credit most times with preorders and your points actually amount to something unlike the gamestop membership.

Is there something I'm missing because I got the games in my cart on bestbuy.com and my order is at $134.00

Where the 66 at?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Is there something I'm missing because I got the games in my cart on bestbuy.com and my order is at $134.00

Where the 66 at?
It's 2 games not three. I read it wrong. If you read it quick it looks like 3 buts its 2. I read it like
Game 1 fallout 4
Game 2 Tomb Raider or blops3
Game 3 choice from list

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
The details are in the OP. The thread is mine I don't need to call a mod. It makes sense when you re-read it.
u should be more specific. its only selected titles that can get the $25 off. its a great deal though, gonna go today and get gcu, tomb raider and forza. will flip forza at walmart for something else :skip:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
u should be more specific. its only selected titles that can get the $25 off. its a great deal though, gonna go today and get gcu, tomb raider and forza. will flip forza at walmart for something else :skip:
Theres only but so much space in the thread title breh. That's why I try to keep all the details in the OP updated. Glad you could eat off the deal though. Hit @Codeine Crazy in a pm for a gamestop hook up

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
The details are in the OP. The thread is mine I don't need to call a mod. It makes sense when you re-read it.
I can't get it to work.... so you buy TR and BO and get them for 66... or you have to buy one good game and one less desirable one?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I can't get it to work.... so you buy TR and BO and get them for 66... or you have to buy one good game and one less desirable one?
U can only choose between tr, bo and fo. When u select one of those, u can select the games at the very bottom which are madden, forza, halo 5 and a few others for $25 off.

U can't choose both tr and bo. It has to be one or the other and then the selected games on the bottom.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Essentially If you buy TR, BO3, or Fallout you get one of the games from the list free. I would reccomend Halo 4 from the list if you have an XBOX.
Already have it..... :dry: I guess I could return it and buy it back with my other receipt but it's still pretty annoying