Video Game Deals OT

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Not to take @Codeine Crazy shine but this particular deal is $66 for 3 games. With his gamestop deal it would be $90 for 3 games. I'm not sure how you get that that is a better deal. Also, not everyone cares to shop at gamestop especially when BB still gives you an additional $10 credit most times with preorders and your points actually amount to something unlike the gamestop membership.
Question...so Can I buy fall out 4 + Black Ops 3 and pair it with another game to get the $66 deal?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Nah. You have to buy either fallout,blops,or tr and you choose one game from the list. 2 games for $66
Yeah.....I think I'm just gonna do the Target B2G1 deal. Gotta get a refund from my preorders at gamestop first. Still don't know what free game I should get, though. 2k16? :scusthov: Madden? :camby: WWE 2k16?:ld: Bayonetta 2 :ohhh: Super Smash Bros Wii U :jbhmm: Disgaea 5? :yeshrug: ...I really don't know. Having trouble figuring it out. Head says I should get smash or bayonetta since they've both been on my wishlist for a long while...but I don't really care for smash, so why waste a pick on that? Would much rather prefer to buy bayonetta 2 and smash when they're discounted, but they've never been discounted :damn:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Added to OP. Thanks. Dapped and repped
2029_1d7dffc27ca3f7457d69b85692602e7408cccfdb.png

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Man that best buy loyalty is REAL. I refuse to do B2G1 free with target, hoping that BB will do one in the following weeks.

My dream would be to get COD, Battlefront (yea I know, no campaign but it has local co op) and Until dawn
Then come back and get Transformers, Mad Max, and something else (maybe halo 5)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Man that best buy loyalty is REAL. I refuse to do B2G1 free with target, hoping that BB will do one in the following weeks.

My dream would be to get COD, Battlefront (yea I know, no campaign but it has local co op) and Until dawn
Then come back and get Transformers, Mad Max, and something else (maybe halo 5)
Halo 5 is dope breh. Don't sleep on it.
As far as BB I let everyone I know use my membership so the points stay rollin in.