Video Game Deals OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Bottom of what? I don't see it stickied.
Depends if you are viewing on a phone or on a pc. On a phone its in the "Essential threads" on the bottom of the screen. On a PC its in the right column. It takes some getting used to but I'm fine with it being stickied where it is now. I just have to remember to check for it.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Depends if you are viewing on a phone or on a pc. On a phone its in the "Essential threads" on the bottom of the screen. On a PC its in the right column. It takes some getting used to but I'm fine with it being stickied where it is now. I just have to remember to check for it.
Oh ok. I was aware of the right panel, it's just im so used to seeing this thread stickied

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Target has double trade in value today and tomorrow in preperation for the buy 2 get 1 free coming up next week.

Also, best buy is sending out gift certificate codes via email with mystery value ranging from $5 - $5,000. You have to take the code up to a store to reveal the value. Mine only had $5 on it.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Target has double trade in value today and tomorrow in preperation for the buy 2 get 1 free coming up next week.

Also, best buy is sending out gift certificate codes via email with mystery value ranging from $5 - $5,000. You have to take the code up to a store to reveal the value. Mine only had $5 on it.

How do I get a code? I'm a rewards member and all that ish, checked the website and don't see that deal anywhere.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

Mine only had 5 as well

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

:ohhh:

thought that was spam. the sending addy didn't look like the one that normally comes from best buy so i ignored it....