Video Game Deals OT

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
fo_xbx1consoleTrade0426.gif

Trade In and Trade Up
Receive $175 toward an Xbox One console when you trade in a working Xbox 360 250GB or Sony PS3 Slim console at a participating Best Buy store.
Find a store ›
Valid 6/14/15–6/20/15. In store only. Trade in any working Xbox 360 or PS3 console and receive a $75 coupon towards a Xbox One Console. Trade in a working Xbox 360 250GB or Sony Playstation 3 Slim and receive a minimum $100 gift card. Not available in all locations and some stores may have additional limitations. Console must include AC adapter/power cord, power on, not be damaged or have its warranty seal broken to be considered working. Not compatible with other trade-in offers. You are required to agree to the Terms & Conditions. No Dealers. Limit of 1 trade per person.
So you don't even need to trade in the controller? :patrice:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So you don't even need to trade in the controller? :patrice:
I did't but @-DMP- said that at the location he went to they made him trade the controller.
I only had to trade in the console and the power cord. I got separate credit for the controllers. I ended up only paying $35 out of pocket and I got The XB1 with the master chief collection, and a free nokia windows phone.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I did't but @-DMP- said that at the location he went to they made him trade the controller.
I only had to trade in the console and the power cord. I got separate credit for the controllers. I ended up only paying $35 out of pocket and I got The XB1 with the master chief collection, and a free nokia windows phone.
I just want that white Xbox.

So what I'm thinking is grab a cheap super slim bundle, trade the system in without the controller.

Sell the black Xbox, ps3 controller, Xbox one controller, ps3 games, halo MCC code and box seperatly on eBay.

Lot of work just to go white, but I'm tempted :patrice:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just want that white Xbox.

So what I'm thinking is grab a cheap super slim bundle, trade the system in without the controller.

Sell the black Xbox, ps3 controller, Xbox one controller, ps3 games, halo MCC code and box seperatly on eBay.

Lot of work just to go white, but I'm tempted :patrice:
I bought mine knowing the white one was gonna drop soon. I don't care about the color. It sits in my entertainment center out of sight anyway.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
As we head into summer, we are excited to provide fans with another great deal for Xbox One. Starting Sunday, June 21 through Saturday, June 27, when you buy any Xbox One, you’ll get to choose any Xbox One game of your choice for free, including the highly anticipated Batman: Arkham Knight launching Tuesday, June 23, and other recent blockbusters such as The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, from participating retailers in the U.S.
940x520_v8_1tb.jpg

This special offer is valid with all Xbox One 500GB consoles, now $349 in the U.S., in addition to our recently announced Xbox One 1TB console, which includes the newly designed Xbox One Wireless Controller that comes with a 3.5mm stereo headset jack and “Halo: The Master Chief Collection” at no additional cost.
We shared an incredible lineup of Xbox One exclusive titles at E3 this week, including Halo 5: Guardians, Forza Motorsport 6 and Gears of War 4. Coupled with a bevy of other games that we’re excited to launch in 2015 and beyond for Xbox One and Windows 10, 2015 is already shaping up to be a great one for Xbox fans.
Be sure to check with your local retailer for more details on the promotion.

Submitted by @-DMP-

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The potential to stack the new Buy an XB1 get any free game is crazy.
BestBuy is offering $175 trade in minimum towards a new XB1.
You might be able to pull off trading a console in to get the white 1TB model with the MCC and a free game for $225.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You might be able to pull off trading a console in to get the white 1TB model with the MCC and a free game for $225.

These Larrybox crackhead deals :wow:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I will try to figure out what I am going to do next week. I am upgrading my xbox to a 1TB model, but not sure what deal to jump on just yet.

I just fixed an xbox 360 I got for $22. I might just go ahead and do the Microsoft deal for the $100 off the 1TB model, but $175 for a 250GB model at Best Buy is interesting as well (I will need to buy a cheap 250GB HDD to do it). The fact that Microsoft doesn't have hard drive requirements makes it so much easier for me.

Decisions decisions. I also want the white model, but those don't come with 1TB internal :beli: