Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
not for you , in general

you probably own everything there already lol

kid icarus, fire emblem, fantasy life...big titles
Nah lol. I mean deal wise. Nothing there looks like it screams that its a great discount. Most I saw were digital copies as well. :patrice: Its good info though.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Anyone know how BB warranty would work on my xbox one day one edition? Wanna swap it out for new 1tb b4 my 2 year warranty runs out
The 500 GB model is not being discontinued so I would assume they would only swap it out for another 500Gb. I'm sure you could sell it for a decent amount though. The real question is why do you want the 1tb one? You can get 1 or 2 tb external drives for cheap now a days.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
The 500 GB model is not being discontinued so I would assume they would only swap it out for another 500Gb. I'm sure you could sell it for a decent amount though. The real question is why do you want the 1tb one? You can get 1 or 2 tb external drives for cheap now a days.
What if it's the day one limited edition so I would argue that I want that one if not a gift card for purchased amount and use that for 1tb,and I think my kinnect is messed uo or some shyt,havnt really tried to find a solution for it

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What if it's the day one limited edition so I would argue that I want that one if not a gift card for purchased amount and use that for 1tb,and I think my kinnect is messed uo or some shyt,havnt really tried to find a solution for it
You'd have to ask them. Like I said, typically with warranties they just swap out a defective console for the same or similar model. The 500 GB isn't going anywhere, so I would imagine they would just grab one off the shelf and hand it to you. I don't see any way for you to return a year old XB1 and swap it for a 1tb model. It just doesn't make sense.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You'd have to ask them. Like I said, typically with warranties they just swap out a defective console for the same or similar model. The 500 GB isn't going anywhere, so I would imagine they would just grab one off the shelf and hand it to you. I don't see any way for you to return a year old XB1 and swap it for a 1tb model. It just doesn't make sense.
The customer is always right :troll:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anyone know how BB warranty would work on my xbox one day one edition? Wanna swap it out for new 1tb b4 my 2 year warranty runs out
I believe they mail it off to the repair center and if it can't be fixed you get a gift card for the "current market value" of the product.

Since that's the case the current going price for an Xbox One with a Kinect is $499. the 1TB Xbox One cost $399. You'll basically have to give up the Kinect or pay $50 out of pocket to get a 1TB Xbox One and a Kinect.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10% off the Arkham Knight season pass is a joke

Hope Best Buy has a better season pass deal since I'll most likely get the game from them with the GCU

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Hope Best Buy has a better season pass deal since I'll most likely get the game from them with the GCU
BestBuy the game comes out to $48 after GCU and they were giving away $10 gift cards with the pre order, so essentially you could pick up the new batman on release day for $38 before tax.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I can't even mess with Best Buy on this game cause the eBay Nvidia codes are selling for $20-25 a piece.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I believe they mail it off to the repair center and if it can't be fixed you get a gift card for the "current market value" of the product.

Since that's the case the current going price for an Xbox One with a Kinect is $499. the 1TB Xbox One cost $399. You'll basically have to give up the Kinect or pay $50 out of pocket to get a 1TB Xbox One and a Kinect.
Really? I have always been able to swap out any product that I ever gotten their warranty with,just recently I got some water in my JUL charge 2 and they swapped it out for free and actually gave me new version that splash proof,plus they said they used manufacturer warranty so they refunded my their warrant and gave me a new one year warranty starting from that day I left with new version,I have an old Co worker from old job that works their,but I really don't feel like asking him cuz he's a nerd and will Wan a catch up and go bowling with his korean pop liking friends:francis: