Video Game Deals OT

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How much is the gcu again? fukk paying 60 for a game

GCU if you cop it right now is 30 bucks for 2 years. So if you cop the game and GCU you pay 78 before tax (20% off for the game which is 48$ and 30 for GCU). Pays for itself after 3 games. Also, if you preorder certain titles you get an additional 10 dollar best buy gift reward certificate after picking up the game.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/my-best-buy-get-10/pcmcat308100050002.c?id=pcmcat308100050002

Right now the 10$ reward certificates for preorders can be had if you preorder

Black Ops 3
Guitar Hero
Halo 5
Forza 6
Battlefront
Mad Max
MGS5
2k16
Madden
Rise Of Tomb Raider
Disney Infinity 3
Fifa 16
The Division
Rainbow 6 Siege
Assassins' Creed Syndicate
Battleborn
and MKX :wtf:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Is $300 for white PS4 with no controller,comes with destiny and 2k15,from my lil bros homie,he raged and broke controller,he tryna sell it and buy X1 now that gears 1 comming out,controller is $53 on amazon,and I would trade both games in since I already have em on X1 and use that to pay for controller to offset price,any online games I would stick with x1 since that's where all my friends are to squad up with,what my brehs think?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Is $300 for white PS4 with no controller,comes with destiny and 2k15,from my lil bros homie,he raged and broke controller,he tryna sell it and buy X1 now that gears 1 comming out,controller is $53 on amazon,and I would trade both games in since I already have em on X1 and use that to pay for controller to offset price,any online games I would stick with x1 since that's where all my friends are to squad up with,what my brehs think?
You can get a brand new ps4 with the last of us and a controller for $400. Saving $50 to buy used isn't worth it for me. I would wait for the next sale and just cop a brand new one.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You can get a brand new ps4 with the last of us and a controller for $400. Saving $50 to buy used isn't worth it for me. I would wait for the next sale and just cop a brand new one.
Yeah I'm just waiting for a good deal on a bundle and I'm pulling the trigger,don't really need one so I can wait

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The potential to stack the new Buy an XB1 get any free game is crazy.
BestBuy is offering $175 trade in minimum towards a new XB1.
You might be able to pull off trading a console in to get the white 1TB model with the MCC and a free game for $225.
Might have to buy a Larry :patrice:

I didn't realize Gamestop sells games for
NES
SNES
N64
PS1
Dreamcast
http://www.gamestop.com/browse/games/super-nintendo?nav=28-xu0,13ffff2418-1da

The arcadium doesn't care about old games anyway though :sas2:
I do!

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
"For customers looking to upgrade to the next generation of gaming consoles, for less money out of pocket, starting Monday, June 22, they can trade their Xbox 360 (250GB and greater) or PlayStation 3 (120GB and greater) and get up to $150 credit toward the purchase of a new Xbox One or PlayStation 4 system."

http://news.gamestop...t-e3-gamestop-0
TERMS AND CONDITIONS

450x330_150tradeXB1PS4.jpg

LEGAL - PS3 / XBOX 360 TRADE TOWARD NEW PS4 OR XBOX ONE SYSTEM
Offer valid through 7/12/15 Credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new Xbox One or PS4 system. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Systems with External hard drives are not eligible to receive the promotional value. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
EXTRA BONUS
Untitled-1-1.gif
Bonus Free game with purchase of
Untitled-1-1.gif

Untitled-2.gif
Bonus
htz, on 23 Jun 2015 - 02:24 AM, said:

FAQ
Q: can you trade in more than one console toward a system?
A: The POS allows it, but it depends on if the employee will do the trade for you. When you trade in your system(s) the regular trade in value will show on the register. After the
Untitled-1-1.gif
or
Untitled-2.gif
is scanned then trade values are bumped up to $150 each.
Q: Can I trade in my fat ps3/360?
A: The wording of the promo states that it can't be an external hard drive. The fat 360s dont have internal hard drives greater than 160gb (?) so they are out. You can replace the hard drive on a fat ps3, but the values are not automatically bumped to $150 (maybe because they didn't make any fat 120gb+ models). You can always try to get a manager to override, so YMMV.
Q: What do I need to trade in my ps3/360?
A: I can't find any terms and conditions about console trade in so I will go by what I was told at the store. A 360 needs the console/controller/power cable/av cable (standard or hdmi). A ps3 needs the same along with the controller charge cable. Again, I can't find this in writing so I'm going by what was told to me.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
"For customers looking to upgrade to the next generation of gaming consoles, for less money out of pocket, starting Monday, June 22, they can trade their Xbox 360 (250GB and greater) or PlayStation 3 (120GB and greater) and get up to $150 credit toward the purchase of a new Xbox One or PlayStation 4 system."

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Offer valid through 7/12/15 Credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new Xbox One or PS4 system. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Systems with External hard drives are not eligible to receive the promotional value. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
EXTRA BONUS
Untitled-1-1.gif
Untitled-1-1.gif

Untitled-2.gif
Bonus

FAQ
A: The POS allows it, but it depends on if the employee will do the trade for you. When you trade in your system(s) the regular trade in value will show on the register. After the
Untitled-1-1.gif
or
Untitled-2.gif
A: The wording of the promo states that it can't be an external hard drive. The fat 360s dont have internal hard drives greater than 160gb (?) so they are out. You can replace the hard drive on a fat ps3, but the values are not automatically bumped to $150 (maybe because they didn't make any fat 120gb+ models). You can always try to get a manager to override, so YMMV.
A: I can't find any terms and conditions about console trade in so I will go by what I was told at the store. A 360 needs the console/controller/power cable/av cable (standard or hdmi). A ps3 needs the same along with the controller charge cable. Again, I can't find this in writing so I'm going by what was told to me.

:damn: someone just gave me a FAT 360 too :beli:

I hate these damn things.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm, now that Xbox One is going with BC I guess I can trade in my 360 for a One
:ohhh:

I don't really want anything on the One yet though...maybe when Halo 5 drops, maybe

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

EXTRA BONUS
Untitled-1-1.gif
Untitled-1-1.gif

Untitled-2.gif
Bonus

FAQ
Untitled-1-1.gif
or
Untitled-2.gif

My father in law just gave me an old Xbox 360 .... how do you find out the if its a 250 without powering it up.. I ust got an xbox, no cords or conrtollers... even if i get 75-100 on a ps4 in ahead of the game

damn.. i need to go home and check.. knowing him its probably an original xbox he found somewhere