Video Game Confessions

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lol Spider-Man wasn't even that long. Great game. Miles as well. I never watched any of the Spidey MCU flicks either shockingly.
I watched Homecoming only so far. Never saw any of the series before it. Saw all 3 of the Toby ones though.

I will probably finish Spiderman on PS5 if the native version goes bargain bin.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a huge proponent of save scumming. If I see a game where I can gamble, I'll max bet take my winnings and save it right after. If I lose, I'll reboot and try again. I got shyt to do, ain't got time to be grinding the long way.
Did this on San Andreas with the horse racing, I stumbled across the betting shop within my first few hours of exploring, my CJ had like 50 million before he even made it out the hood

also did it on shenmue 2 with the dice game at the docks

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I save scum in every game with choice, i can’t live with mistakes.

I remember my first playthrough of divinity original sin 2, once i got to the second island, (which is like 15 hours in) i lost one of my companions due to some stupid choice i made and i didn’t have a previous save for it. I pretty much had to start the entire game over.

I love choice based rpgs but i hate things like that.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Idk why I wasted $25 on Star Wars battlefront 2 and Final Fantasy 15. These days I don’t even finish games :francis:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I still play ncaa basketball for PS2, won 3 championship with south florida but the recruiting in that game only favors too schools like Texas, Florida, duke and North Carolina. Plus, they need to make basketball and football for ps5

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I save scum in every game with choice, i can’t live with mistakes.

I remember my first playthrough of divinity original sin 2, once i got to the second island, (which is like 15 hours in) i lost one of my companions due to some stupid choice i made and i didn’t have a previous save for it. I pretty much had to start the entire game over.

I love choice based rpgs but i hate things like that.

I do the same thing. I don't have time to do redos.