Video Game Confessions

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So far is Octopath Traveler 2 an exception to the rule or did you put it down?
Yeah. I essentially beat it (beat the last boss and watched the epilogue), but didn't finish all the side quests yet and didn't fight the secret boss. I enjoyed it so much, that I'm considering replaying on the PS5 from a different starting point. Initial play through was on the Steam Deck and while it looks good there, it looks even better on the PS5 and performs better. I had a lot of performance issues on the Steam Deck.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t try to platinum games. The ones i have platinumed were by accident. Most games im content with finishing the main quest. Only times i go outta my way to do a bunch of side quests is if they are interesting or add to the story like Witcher 3.

i have over 2000 hours logged into Halo MCC but only 65 percent of the achievements.

I only got 52 percent of the trophies in Persona 5 vanilla despite puttin well over 120 hours in that game.
This is me as well. My daughter recently asked me about trophies and why I never got a platinum in a any of them and this was pretty much my answer. She urging me to get one in the games that I'm super close to getting, like I literally have just two more to get it in Trials of Mana, which we both were playing and I may consider doing it just to make her happy.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The only Zelda games I ever beat were Ocarina of Time and Breath of the Wild. I played Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess and never finished any of them. Any one not listed I never even played that includes Link to the Past and the original.

I never owned any Sega system. Played them over my cousin’s house as a kid. I didn’t own the NES when it was active. My first real system was the SNES.

I never even played Ocarina of time. Until BOTW, I was barely ever interested in Zelda once it went 3d, as it just didn't look appealing anymore for some reason. I never owned a Sega system either. I never wanted to for either of them. OOT had me mildly interested and I seen my homie play it briefly at his house and just wasn't into it. Considering the type of guy and gamer he is, I was surprised he was into it.

The original Sega Master system was the only one that I was initially interested in owning, but I already had a Nintendo and was like 7 years old, so there was no way moms was going to get me another system. My cousin had the genesis, so I got to play it pretty often, so I had no need to get one myself. It was the last one that I felt had a rack of games I wanted to play, tho the Dreamcast had like 3-4 games I wanted.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Playing Red Dead Revolver is what made me finally buy RDR2…just to get bored in the opening sequence and put it down

MGSV is completely beyond me, I don’t like the open world stuff they added. I’ve never gotten far in that game.

I don’t buy Madden or 2k full price anymore…I’ll either wait until they put it on GamePass or a heavy discount

I haven’t beaten RE1. I’m so confused at what I’m supposed to do next that everytime I load up I have to find a walkthrough…and it still doesn’t help