Video Game Confessions

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Boss fights are one thing but I don't be having time to be stumped on some bum ass puzzle in games anymore. I got shyt to do.

If a scenario takes me longer than 15-20 mins to figure out, I'm either heading to the googles or switching the game off.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Boss fights are one thing but I don't be having time to be stumped on some bum ass puzzle in games anymore. I got shyt to do.

If a scenario takes me longer than 15-20 mins to figure out, I'm either heading to the googles or switching the game off.
That's not your fault, any in game puzzle that isn't solvable in 15 whole minutes is bad design unless it's specifically a puzzle game. In an action/adventure game there is nothing positive about it besides the relief that it's over.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

I have never and will never play classic RPGs like Chrono Trigger and FF7, they've aged terribly.

Daps
Whenever I get autobalanced on TF2 (basically when you get put into the other team to fill out the missing players and it usually happens when you get die) I votekick the player that kills me. I'm pissed and I don't expect it to actually work, but it does 95% of the time and I feel partially guilty.

badhat

Pro
Daps
I haven’t beaten RE1. I’m so confused at what I’m supposed to do next that everytime I load up I have to find a walkthrough…and it still doesn’t help
I know the RE games are supposed to be campy at their core, and all the puzzles are supposed to be tongue and cheek to the player, but they just exhaust me in a zombie shooting game.

I have to collect a secret part of a panel shaped like a dog's head to unlock a complex mechanism from your kitchen to your living room? I have to push these marble statues around on pressure plates to open up a door in a police office? Why? Is this a thing everyone was doing as part of their jobs before the zombie outbreak?

Can you imagine having to take a shyt in the middle of the night and having to place 3 gems in a mosaic in order to get your bathroom unlocked?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
-not good at fighting games even though i buy lots of them
-only decent at shmups even though i buy lots of them
-pretty good at FPS with a keyboard and mouse but too lazy to go back to PC gaming
-absolute trash at FPS with a controller. i mean i really dont understand how people get good at precision aiming with those damn thumb sticks
-never played fortnite, minecraft, overwatch or anything popular today
-never played pokemon
-played GTA5 and witcher 2 for about 5 minutes

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
I haven't played one second of San Andreas or Def jam vendetta/fight for ny

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I know the RE games are supposed to be campy at their core, and all the puzzles are supposed to be tongue and cheek to the player, but they just exhaust me in a zombie shooting game.

I have to collect a secret part of a panel shaped like a dog's head to unlock a complex mechanism from your kitchen to your living room? I have to push these marble statues around on pressure plates to open up a door in a police office? Why? Is this a thing everyone was doing as part of their jobs before the zombie outbreak?

Can you imagine having to take a shyt in the middle of the night and having to place 3 gems in a mosaic in order to get your bathroom unlocked?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess two more confessions I got are:

I ragequit a lot in fighting games. Just times too much bullshyt happens in a match or some extreme lucky shyt and I can't allow my opponent to get the win. I just have to rq sometimes. :yeshrug:

The other one is that I used GameShark on most rpgs on the ps2. I just like being OP in Rpgs. The games are more fun that way for me.