Video Game Confessions

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I own every Bioshock game but have only played about 30 min total...

I have every new Castlevania game but the last one I played was super Castlevania 4 on the SNES :yeshrug:

I have more but I'm too ashamed to tell it. Probably will take it to the grave :to:

you might wanna go and play Symphony of the night

:wow:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
i enjoy a lot of the remakes and remasters everyone complains about

just off top i never played demon souls or mass effect and likely would have never played them if they weren’t redone, and ive enjoyed both of them more than most new games that ive played recently

its a handful of games that i have played that id absolutely buy a remake or remaster of as well (maybe not now but in a few years for sure); getting that nostalgic feeling with all the added benefits of new age technology is mad underrated

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i enjoy a lot of the remakes and remasters everyone complains about

just off top i never played demon souls or mass effect and likely would have never played them if they weren’t redone, and ive enjoyed both of them more than most new games that ive played recently

its a handful of games that i have played that id absolutely buy a remake or remaster of as well (maybe not now but in a few years for sure); getting that nostalgic feeling with all the added benefits of new age technology is mad underrated
gamepass plus series x upgrades equals nirvana bruh, dirt cheap too

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
he's enjoying past games he missed out on, gamepass got him covered. You too I hear. Didn't you play and love Ori? You played that on the switch. Guess you didn't wanna play it in 4k/120fps. Ori is good but there's much more to play than that on gamepass. You seem to get excited only when those types of games are $70
Immortals Fenyx Rising is definitely bttet than Boring of the Wild.
Most slept on game this gen imo

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
gamepass plus series x upgrades equals nirvana bruh, dirt cheap too

yeah i fukk w gamepass too, reason i said those two specifically is because they arent on gamepass right now

i dont know if demon souls is ever gonna be there

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i played ffta before final fantasy tactics. I can't get through final fantasy tactics...but have completed ffta 7 times

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I'm a huge proponent of save scumming. If I see a game where I can gamble, I'll max bet take my winnings and save it right after. If I lose, I'll reboot and try again. I got shyt to do, ain't got time to be grinding the long way.

Shaq Fu is not as bad of a game as people make it out to be.

NBA Hangtime is the greatest basketball video game of all time.