Video Game Confessions

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The last Zelda game I beat was Ocarnia Of Time. I’ve played all of them but for some reason when i get to the last boss I give and never finish them.

Gameplay is secondary to me. Narrative is everything.

Ubisoft used to be one my favorite publishers, but now a days all their games feel the same.

I miss old school turn based rpgs. I miss huge over worlds and I hate how linear Japanese rpgs have become. I played 2 hours of the ff7 remake and quickly turned it off.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The last Zelda game I beat was Ocarnia Of Time. I’ve played all of them but for some reason when i get to the last boss I give and never finish them.

Gameplay is secondary to me. Narrative is everything.

Ubisoft used to be one my favorite publishers, but now a days all their games feel the same.

I miss old school turn based rpgs. I miss huge over worlds and I hate how linear Japanese rpgs have become. I played 2 hours of the ff7 remake and quickly turned it off.

Remake is barely an rpg to me. :yeshrug:

Almost the exact same game structure as GoW

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Remake is barely an rpg to me. :yeshrug:

Almost the exact same game structure as GoW

i didn’t get GOW vibes from it. I used to want a chrono trigger remake or sequel but after playing ff7 remake I think I’m good without it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i didn’t get GOW vibes from it. I used to want a chrono trigger remake or sequel but after playing ff7 remake I think I’m good without it.

Not combat wise, just structurally. It’s a game comprised of corridors/hallways, walls you gotta squeeze between, forced walking segments, you fight in a little arena of enemies, level up, move one, then you get to eventually get some armor, upgrade your skills, then you get some story, and you rinse and repeat that the entire game.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm a JRPG fan, but I've never played a Legend of Zelda game. :mjcry:

Just so many of them I don't know where to start. And Link kind of seems like a lame main character...not even sure if it's the same guy in all the games tho...

Legend of Zelda had never really been a jrpg so....:francis:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Final Fantasy XIII and Lightning Returns. 100 percented FXIII and probably did like 98 percented Lightning Returns. I understand why some don't like those games but I don't care because that battle system was fun as fukk. They probably be the last FF games I'll ever play too lol.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t try to platinum games. The ones i have platinumed were by accident. Most games im content with finishing the main quest. Only times i go outta my way to do a bunch of side quests is if they are interesting or add to the story like Witcher 3.

i have over 2000 hours logged into Halo MCC but only 65 percent of the achievements.

I only got 52 percent of the trophies in Persona 5 vanilla despite puttin well over 120 hours in that game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don’t try to platinum games. The ones i have platinumed were by accident. Most games im content with finishing the main quest. Only times i go outta my way to do a bunch of side quests is if they are interesting or add to the story like Witcher 3.

i have over 2000 hours logged into Halo MCC but only 65 percent of the achievements.

I only got 52 percent of the trophies in Persona 5 vanilla despite puttin well over 120 hours in that game.
Persona 5 Royal is an easy platinum. I got it on a single playthrough. Vanilla is not easy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I never finished Spiderman on PS4.

Me neither. shyt was an inferior Arkham rip off to me.

full