Video: ATLANTA Nightlife (Cars, Clothes and Hoez) Great Times for Ballers, Brokeboys not so much...

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
What changed ?

Social media Instagram and snap
?

I remember going to medusa hooka lounge , my broke ass was trying to get a drink, and these dudes just ordered 10 fukkin bottles
Dj was yelling bottle wars :mjcry:

I immediately left and drove to my hotel :mjcry:

Malcom ...to be honest the whole cultural mindset got brainwashed once all these movements entered the city during the early 2000's

not just BMF :whoa: Even though they did play a huge role in this transistion...

especially when you had a guy like Baby Bull from BMF stating publicly

"WTF you doing in the club if you cant afford a BOTTLE to be in your hands??" :why:

so basically you had a bunch of movements and moguls basically becoming the tastemakers for regular working class people which is SAD

because this wasn't a NATIVE ATL phenomenon...

2003 it looked like the city had more transplants and vistors than actual residents especially in the party scene

you had Street Fam...Bogard ent..SYS...Pure Pain..Zoe Pound...9 Treys...Mansfield Crips..Black Roses...

and those were just the infamous ones...not counting all the other balling hard movements who weren't that well known

not to mention all these movements had BIG BOSSES....many of whom were big on the promotion scene..i know cause that was my field of intrest

guys like Kenny Burns from NYC...Chubbie Baby from Dipset...Smurf whom Jeezy brought from southeast ga..and Biggie Rankin from duval were all going to the BLACK MECCA

and it caused the local movements like Ductape and Oomp camp and others to step their game up cause the BAR no pun intended got raised dramatically

and this was before the social media instagram/twitter explosion...

the whole atmosphere changed my guy

for the worst in my opinion :mjcry:

case in point...no lie..i remember listening to live radio broadcasts when i was on my way to the club feeling excited cause i knew the cover charge was low and it was a gang of lovely ladies there who were still into REGULAR DUDES

i remember the deejay getting on the mic and saying in 2001

"shoutout all my people brining home at least 40k a year...yeahhhhhh...keep grinding"

"if you got 100$ in your pocket..MAKE SOME NOISE!!!

i was like :mjgrin: i felt APRECIATED and amongst the IN CROWD...considering i had a decent corporate gig and my side hustle as a promoter

but it was ALL GOOD JUST A WEEK AGO :francis:

2003 CAME IN and i remember that same club ...the same deejay saying over the mic during a live broadcast while im speeding down 85 to make it there

"hey ladies....NBA MONEY IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....FELLAS YOU BETTA MIND AND YOUR MONEY RIGHT ..CAUSE THESE LADIES ARE CHOOSING....WE LIVE BABEEE ON HOT 107.9!!!!!!!" :ufdup:

right then and there.....i felt my heart sank cause i know i wasnt on that level especially when my boy whom had just beat me to the club said..

"dawg they charging 40$ to get here...and now they charging for PARKING TOO!!" :sadcam:

I told him ...its a wrap for me..im going back home and probally stop by mrs winners and pick me up a two piece and take my broke azz home... :mjcry:

so MALCOM i know the "pain" you felt that evening....

reminds me of the time i made the mistake of going to the COMPOUND to celebrate a friend of mine just coming back from deployment

talk about blowing money fast :wow:

thank god i am an older and flabby n sick REGULAR n1gga who is far removed from ATL in distance and desires....

they can have that "LIFESTYLE"...it's all SMOKE N MIRRORS ANYWAY BREH :yeshrug:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Malcom ...to be honest the whole cultural mindset got brainwashed once all these movements entered the city during the early 2000's

not just BMF :whoa:

2003 it looked like the city had more transplants and vistors than actual residents especially in the party scene

you had Street Fam...Bogard ent..SYS...Pure Pain..Zoe Pound...9 Treys...Mansfield Crips..Black Roses...

and those were just the infamous ones...not counting all the other balling hard movements who weren't that well known

not to mention all these movements had BIG BOSSES....many of whom were big on the promotion scene..i know cause that was my field of intrest

guys like Kenny Burns from NYC...Chubbie Baby from Dipset...Smurf whom Jeezy brought from southeast ga..and Biggie Rankin from duval were all going to the BLACK MECCA

and it caused the local movements like Ductape and Oomp camp and others to step their game up cause the BAR no pun intended got raised dramatically

and this was before the social media instagram/twitter explosion...

the whole atmosphere changed my guy

for the worst in my opinion :mjcry:

case in point...no lie..i remember listening to live radio broadcasts when i was on my way to the club feeling excited cause i knew the cover charge was low and it was a gang of lovely ladies there who were still into REGULAR DUDES

i remember the deejay getting on the mic and saying in 2001

"shoutout all my people brining home at least 40k a year...yeahhhhhh...keep grinding"

"if you got 100$ in your pocket..MAKE SOME NOISE!!!

i was like :mjgrin: i felt APRECIATED and amongst the IN CROWD...considering i had a decent corporate gig and my side hustle as a promoter

but it was ALL GOOD JUST A WEEK AGO :francis:

2003 CAME IN and i remember that same club ...the same deejay saying over the mic during a live broadcast while im speeding down 85 to make it there

"hey ladies....NBA MONEY IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....FELLAS YOU BETTA MIND AND YOUR MONEY RIGHT ..CAUSE THESE LADIES ARE CHOOSING....WE LIVE BABEEE ON HOT 107.9!!!!!!!" :ufdup:

right then and there.....i felt my heart sank cause i know i wasnt on that level especially when my boy whom had just beat me to the club said..

"dawg they charging 40$ to get here...and now they charging for PARKING TOO!!" :sadcam:

I told him ...its a wrap for me..im going back home and probally stop by mrs winners and pick me up a two piece and take my broke azz home... :mjcry:

so MALCOM i know the "pain" you felt that evening....

reminds me of the time i made the mistake of going to the COMPOUND to celebrate a friend of mine just coming back from deployment

talk about blowing money fast :wow:

thank god i am an older and flabby n sick REGULAR n1gga who is far removed from ATL in distance and desires....

they can have that "LIFESTYLE"...it's all SMOKE N MIRRORS ANYWAY BREH :yeshrug:

:wow: you broke it down

The moment nba players and rappers started doing club appearance it was a wrap for the average 9-5 dude

Plus gotta compete with scammers and drug dealers lol.
I miss the early 2000s :mjcry:

Hypergamy is all time high...even worse if you a brother

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

The moment nba players and rappers started doing club appearance it was a wrap for the average 9-5 dude

Real shyt.

A regular breh can eat with none clout chasing women though.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis

How can I start scamming Malkoon? :mjgrin:

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
I wonder how much do they have in savings for retirement , what kind of homes do they own , what kind of non depreciating assets do they have, what kind of businesses do they own :mjpls:

Or do these "big ballers" just have leased luxury cars and designer clothes

cf3u9.jpg
On time like clockwork......I know the Mcdonald's you work at love you.....