Video: ATLANTA Nightlife (Cars, Clothes and Hoez) Great Times for Ballers, Brokeboys not so much...

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
A lot of fun if you're ballin,:blessed: but if you in your 2005 Chrysler 300 trying to holla :mjcry:

Doing that is like trying to hunt deer with a bow and arrow when everyone else has AR-15s with holosights, night vision scopes, and drone tracking.

Take your bow and arrow and use it where that shxt works.

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being a broke boi sucks so much. My little 50k a year isn't nearly enough to allow me to live how I want to live. I bust my ass and still can't fukk most of the hoes I want, afford the cars I like, or live in the houses I fantasize about. Call me ungrateful, but I want... no, NEED it all. Money will buy me happiness. I don't care about any other human other than my immediate family and myself, of course... :yeshrug:

I bet you don't bust your ass at all

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Being a broke boi sucks so much. My little 50k a year isn't nearly enough to allow me to live how I want to live. I bust my ass and still can't fukk most of the hoes I want, afford the cars I like, or live in the houses I fantasize about. Call me ungrateful, but I want... no, NEED it all. Money will buy me happiness. I don't care about any other human other than my immediate family and myself, of course... :yeshrug:
How u broke when u making 50k in Atlanta? Y’all nikkas got poor money management :dahell:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Trust me guys..

It wasn't always like this

Sh1t changed in ATL

I first started partying in Atlanta in 98...and it was a great AFFORDABLE fun place to be at. .

None of this bottle service crap.. or having to be in a foreign whip to holler at women... And the only cats really wearing iced out jewelry were the out of town cats from NYC or the few random celeb rappers you would see at Lenox or an event..

Hell it was great for a REGULAR DUDE

And the women were REALER and ACCESIBLE

looked way more natural and we're hella nice cause they had that SOUTHERN GIRL charm..

Even if they were stripping in the club they still were cordial and went to church on Sunday
:umad:

I remember the Cash money ruff Ryder tour came thru and going to at least 3 after parties where the cover charge at each venue was no more than 10 bucks...

All Star NBA weekend was great too.. I would see slot of my college friends and working class partners too

Birthday Bash Weekend was AMAZING.. I went to every one like it was HAJJ and never paid more than 60 bucks to see stars in their prime like Kanye.. Ludacris... The Game...Trina. .Usher... Jay Z. ..8 ball and MJG... T. I just to name a few..

It was like the Summerjam of the south

And this lasted for years...

Until the "HEN" came through laying them golden eggs as Pee wee Roscoe said...

The "hen aka BMF

2003-2004 shyt changed for ever

ATL was no longer the regular n1gga fun spot...

No more old school classic Chevy dunks or Olds 98s and Buicks like I had

YOU HAD TO BE IN A FORIEGN

and YOU HAD TO BE THROWING CASH AT THE STRIP CLUB

AND YOU HAD TO BE ABLE TO DO VIP or BOTTLE SERVICE with your PEOPLE

AND YOU HAD TO BE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY OR AFFILIATED WITH THE MUSIC GAME

if not YOU BETTER FAKE IT TILL U MAKE IT :ufdup:

THATS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH SCAMMING GOING ON

This real spit here.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Trust me guys..

It wasn't always like this

Sh1t changed in ATL

I first started partying in Atlanta in 98...and it was a great AFFORDABLE fun place to be at. .

None of this bottle service crap.. or having to be in a foreign whip to holler at women... And the only cats really wearing iced out jewelry were the out of town cats from NYC or the few random celeb rappers you would see at Lenox or an event..

Hell it was great for a REGULAR DUDE

And the women were REALER and ACCESIBLE

looked way more natural and we're hella nice cause they had that SOUTHERN GIRL charm..

Even if they were stripping in the club they still were cordial and went to church on Sunday
:umad:

I remember the Cash money ruff Ryder tour came thru and going to at least 3 after parties where the cover charge at each venue was no more than 10 bucks...

All Star NBA weekend was great too.. I would see slot of my college friends and working class partners too

Birthday Bash Weekend was AMAZING.. I went to every one like it was HAJJ and never paid more than 60 bucks to see stars in their prime like Kanye.. Ludacris... The Game...Trina. .Usher... Jay Z. ..8 ball and MJG... T. I just to name a few..

It was like the Summerjam of the south

And this lasted for years...

Until the "HEN" came through laying them golden eggs as Pee wee Roscoe said...

The "hen aka BMF

2003-2004 shyt changed for ever

ATL was no longer the regular n1gga fun spot...

No more old school classic Chevy dunks or Olds 98s and Buicks like I had

YOU HAD TO BE IN A FORIEGN

and YOU HAD TO BE THROWING CASH AT THE STRIP CLUB

AND YOU HAD TO BE ABLE TO DO VIP or BOTTLE SERVICE with your PEOPLE

AND YOU HAD TO BE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY OR AFFILIATED WITH THE MUSIC GAME

if not YOU BETTER FAKE IT TILL U MAKE IT :ufdup:

THATS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH SCAMMING GOING ON

What changed ?

Social media Instagram and snap
?

I remember going to medusa hooka lounge , my broke ass was trying to get a drink, and these dudes just ordered 10 fukkin bottles
Dj was yelling bottle wars :mjcry:

I immediately left and drove to my hotel :mjcry:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I wonder how much do they have in savings for retirement , what kind of homes do they own , what kind of non depreciating assets do they have, what kind of businesses do they own :mjpls:

Or do these "big ballers" just have leased luxury cars and designer clothes

cf3u9.jpg