Video: ATLANTA Nightlife (Cars, Clothes and Hoez) Great Times for Ballers, Brokeboys not so much...

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
You can't on $50k a year :gucci:

Unless you live with moms and don't have bills you can't stunt on 50k unless you wanna be reckless. 50k after taxes, insurance and 401k is 35k or about 3k a month. 1200 for a nice place, 400 for a reliable car note and insurance, another 400 for groceries. That's 2k right there than throw in 300 for randoms like cloths, shoes, hobbies. Eating out another 150. You only got 500 left for savings or if something breaks down.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Isn't OP damn near 40 years old? :rudy:And he thinks like he was cryogenically frozen at age 21. :mjlol:You still hitting up clubs in your late 30's brehs? :russ: You look hella creepy and I don't even know your nobody civilian ass. OP gone be one of those old heads that stay at the bar from 11 AM to 11 PM and look out of place and shook when all the young knuckleheads, thugs and wannabe thugs flood the place when it gets dark. I can smell your cirrohsis through the computer screen. :huhldup:Give up your rapper dreams, you a square with a corporate 9-5 working around the softest slickest talking insufferable cacs on the East Coast in DC. :ufdup:You ain't Big Meech driving a Bentley from ill gotten gains. But that shyt ain't cool any way but you wouldn't know because you a pocket watching square who thinks you a boss hog because you make $500 more a week than the nikkas you try shytting in this thread, fakkit. But you give up your dignity by kissing cac ass in corporate Amerikkka to do it. You'll never be Lil Baby or whatever dumb rap rich rap nikka of the moment, go play Bingo on the weekends old man, grow up. :umad:
:umad:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
:francis:

Trust me guys..

It wasn't always like this

Sh1t changed in ATL

I first started partying in Atlanta in 98...and it was a great AFFORDABLE fun place to be at. .

None of this bottle service crap.. or having to be in a foreign whip to holler at women... And the only cats really wearing iced out jewelry were the out of town cats from NYC or the few random celeb rappers you would see at Lenox or an event..

Hell it was great for a REGULAR DUDE

And the women were REALER and ACCESIBLE

looked way more natural and we're hella nice cause they had that SOUTHERN GIRL charm..

Even if they were stripping in the club they still were cordial and went to church on Sunday
:umad:

I remember the Cash money ruff Ryder tour came thru and going to at least 3 after parties where the cover charge at each venue was no more than 10 bucks...

All Star NBA weekend was great too.. I would see slot of my college friends and working class partners too

Birthday Bash Weekend was AMAZING.. I went to every one like it was HAJJ and never paid more than 60 bucks to see stars in their prime like Kanye.. Ludacris... The Game...Trina. .Usher... Jay Z. ..8 ball and MJG... T. I just to name a few..

It was like the Summerjam of the south

And this lasted for years...

Until the "HEN" came through laying them golden eggs as Pee wee Roscoe said...

The "hen aka BMF

2003-2004 shyt changed for ever

ATL was no longer the regular n1gga fun spot...

No more old school classic Chevy dunks or Olds 98s and Buicks like I had

YOU HAD TO BE IN A FORIEGN

and YOU HAD TO BE THROWING CASH AT THE STRIP CLUB

AND YOU HAD TO BE ABLE TO DO VIP or BOTTLE SERVICE with your PEOPLE

AND YOU HAD TO BE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY OR AFFILIATED WITH THE MUSIC GAME

if not YOU BETTER FAKE IT TILL U MAKE IT :ufdup:

THATS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH SCAMMING GOING ON

The scamming is ridiculous here. I was at the barber shop the other day when this nikka came up to me talmbout give him a hunnid and he can get me back 1000. Had to tell ole boy if he don’t get the fukk on with that mess.

Someone always tryna get one over on ya with some get rich quick scheme

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Unless you live with moms and don't have bills you can't stunt on 50k unless you wanna be reckless. 50k after taxes, insurance and 401k is 35k or about 3k a month. 1200 for a nice place, 400 for a reliable car note and insurance, another 400 for groceries. That's 2k right there than throw in 300 for randoms like cloths, shoes, hobbies. Eating out another 150. You only got 500 left for savings or if something breaks down.

Re calculate that breh because you might have to factor n student loans.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
If you didn't notice, the only dude you seen in this video holla at a female and get the number wasn't in no foreign. He was just a nikka wit a mouth piece. That's all it really takes to be real. And of course you can't be a lame.

Go to the 10:11 mark in the video
yes... And most nikka that's all about showing they bread end up getting used for it anyways:mjlol:. These how's out here now fukkin multiple nikkaz. They fukk a nikka cuz he dikk her down right, another nikka that she can use for money and another nikka to satisfy her emotional/psychological needs. Most of the nikkaz on front street showing they Monet are the nikkaz thats payin for the p*ssy one way or the other. I'd much rather be the "friend" that gives the bytch the dikk she needs and than go about my business while some other nikka pay for her hair,phone, rent etc.... Show a bytch all your money and that's what she will expect from you every time.:francis::francis::francis:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I wonder how much do they have in savings for retirement , what kind of homes do they own , what kind of non depreciating assets do they have, what kind of businesses do they own :mjpls:

Or do these "big ballers" just have leased luxury cars and designer clothes

cf3u9.jpg

Real shyt. This is how you develop generational wealth

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
yes... And most nikka that's all about showing they bread end up getting used for it anyways:mjlol:. These how's out here now fukkin multiple nikkaz. They fukk a nikka cuz he dikk her down right, another nikka that she can use for money and another nikka to satisfy her emotional/psychological needs. Most of the nikkaz on front street showing they Monet are the nikkaz thats payin for the p*ssy one way or the other. I'd much rather be the "friend" that gives the bytch the dikk she needs and than go about my business while some other nikka pay for her hair,phone, rent etc.... Show a bytch all your money and that's what she will expect from you every time.:francis::francis::francis:
PREACH. 100% facts here

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Yep they sure do. The thing about Compound is no matter who you are, you can eat there. Yes there are the tainted hoes, strippers and gold diggers who go just to see who in V.I.P. However, you have plenty of other women who just want to have a good time and will give a 9-5 nikka some play. If you one of them low confidence nikkas who will be discouraged when you see the Lambos and Bentleys in the parking lot, then it prolly ain't the spot for you. nikkas with confidence and some swag bout themselves will do just fine at Compound though.

I’ve smashed plenty of women out of there