Victor Oladipo the NBA's #1 pick

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I, too have him at #10 . I just project him lower on mine. That said, a lot of guys are falling off the top of my board.

:yes:

where do you have him amongst SGs? i have him at 2nd after mclemore.

well, hes up to 8th or 9th on the overall now thanks to minnesota continuously dropping in the standings. thats where i have him going thus far.

but phoenix is a wildcard. who knows what theyre going to do with their pick. especially now since theyre getting another high pick(maybe lottery but i doubt it) off the lakers.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i have marcus smart ahead of oladipo too. but hes a combo guard.

might as well drop my mock so far:

1. Charlotte Hornets - SG Ben Mclemore(Kansas)
2. Orlando Magic - SF Shabazz Muhammad(UCLA)
3. Washington Wizards - PF/C Nerlins Noel(Kentucky)
4. Cleveland Cavaliers - CF Anthony Bennet(UNLV)
5. Phoenix Suns - CG Marcus Smart(Oklahoma st)
6. New Orleans Pelicans - C Alex Len(Maryland)
7. Sacramento Kings - SF Otto Porter(GTown)
8. Detroit Pistons - PF/C? Cody Zeller(Indiana)
9. Oklahoma City Thunder - PG Michael Carter-Williams(Syracuse)
10. Minnesota Timberwolves - SG Victor Oladipo(Indiana)
11. Dallas Mavericks - PG Trey Burke(Michigan)
12. Philadelphia 76ers - C Michael Cauley-Stein(Kentucky)
13. Phoenix Suns - PF Isiah Austin(Baylor)
14. Portland Trailblazers - SG Archie Goodwin(Kentucky)
15. Milwaukee Bucks - CG C.J. McCollum(Lehigh)

i bolded isiah austin because i have a feeling that hes not coming out til 2014. mark my words. hes going back another year to bulk up and improve his stock. truth be told, dude is better than most of the names on this list.

with that said, the plumlee brother is my backup for 13th. i dont think theyre gonna be picking that high anyway. i have the lakers moving up in the standings.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

i bolded isiah austin because i have a feeling that hes not coming out til 2014. mark my words. hes going back another year to bulk up and improve his stock. truth be told, dude is better than most of the names on this list.

with that said, the plumlee brother is my backup for 13th. i dont think theyre gonna be picking that high anyway. i have the lakers moving up in the standings.

After what happened to Noel, I doubt Isiah Austin stays another year, almost all of these freshmen are going to declare.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Aye brehs I didn't really go through the whole thread because I don't any of the prospects, but are there ANY inside players, like big men with actual post moves, worth checking out? I mean guys with legitimate post presence, not just hops (and maybe a jump-shot).

We got more than enough quality perimeter players in the league, but I'm craving for some quality back to the basket moves:to:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Aye brehs I didn't really go through the whole thread because I don't any of the prospects, but are there ANY inside players, like big men with actual post moves, worth checking out? I mean guys with legitimate post presence, not just hops (and maybe a jump-shot).

We got more than enough quality perimeter players in the league, but I'm craving for some quality back to the basket moves:to:

Alex Len (7"1 250)

Has potential, needs to add more weight for the NBA though.

Last edited by a moderator:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

some disagreements:

I don't think Washington should even consider Noel, healthy or not. That team in a way needs to be on some "playoffs or bust" shyt next year with the way they're playing now. They have Wall, Beal, and Nene. They need a big that can come in right away. Cody can do that. I don't think Noel can, which is why Noel IMO is ideal for Orlando. They're not only in no rush, they can keep developing Nicholson while they wait for Noel to heal.

Bennett to me is an undersized PF so I don't think he fits ideally for Cleveland. Shabazz works better. Other than that mine and yours aren't way off

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

I really don't think why people have Shabazz or Ben over him but if that's what you want then go for it.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I really don't think why people have Shabazz or Ben over him but if that's what you want then go for it.

its not about what i want or who i think is better. this is my mock. not my draft board.

but as far as whos better: yes, mclemore is better than oladipo in my book.

shabazz is gonna be playing SF so i never compared him to those guys.

some disagreements:

I don't think Washington should even consider Noel, healthy or not. That team in a way needs to be on some "playoffs or bust" shyt next year with the way they're playing now. They have Wall, Beal, and Nene. They need a big that can come in right away. Cody can do that. I don't think Noel can, which is why Noel IMO is ideal for Orlando. They're not only in no rush, they can keep developing Nicholson while they wait for Noel to heal.

Bennett to me is an undersized PF so I don't think he fits ideally for Cleveland. Shabazz works better. Other than that mine and yours aren't way off

im not sold on cody playing center in the league. dude is mad skinny. i could see him coming of the bench as a center, but if he wiggles his way into a starting lineup, hes more of a big @$$ power forward, imo.

im confident that bennett can play both the 3 and the 4 at the next level. i agree that hes a bad fit in cleveland since they already have alonzo gee, but i cant see them passing on him since they dont have a serious need at any position. but then again, it is cleveland.

i have shabazz off the board before cleveland makes their pick. hes perfect for orlando. they dont need a starting big down there. they need a starting wing.

with that said, i see both the wizards & cavs moving out of the 3-4 range altogether within the next few weeks, barring injuries and of course the chance of them moving up in the lottery.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
im not sold on cody playing center in the league. dude is mad skinny. i could see him coming of the bench as a center, but if he wiggles his way into a starting lineup, hes more of a big @$$ power forward, imo.

I see him as a PF as well. He'd be the 4, Nene the 5, Okafor being the the third wheel.
im confident that bennett can play both the 3 and the 4 at the next level. i agree that hes a bad fit in cleveland since they already have alonzo gee, but i cant see them passing on him since they dont have a serious need at any position. but then again, it is cleveland.

I wouldn't let Alonzo Gee get in the way of picking Bennett, but Bennett's a tweener to me that looks like he stands more of a chance as an undersized PF than a 3 who will get blown by. In a perfect world they'd get someone like Marcus Smart who is MUCH better than Dion Waiters, but they made their choice.

i have shabazz off the board before cleveland makes their pick. hes perfect for orlando. they dont need a starting big down there. they need a starting wing.

2 words: Mo Harkless. I've seen him live a couple of times now. I believe in that kid. He's raw so in actuality he's in the right place to develop, but if the coaching is up to par, he's gonna be a problem.

C Vucci Mane /O'Quinn
PF Noel /Nicholson
SF Harkless
SG Afflalo /Redikk
PG (get it in 2014, off they go)

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I see him as a PF as well. He'd be the 4, Nene the 5, Okafor being the the third wheel.

I wouldn't let Alonzo Gee get in the way of picking Bennett, but Bennett's a tweener to me that looks like he stands more of a chance as an undersized PF than a 3 who will get blown by. In a perfect world they'd get someone like Marcus Smart who is MUCH better than Dion Waiters, but they made their choice.

2 words: Mo Harkless. I've seen him live a couple of times now. I believe in that kid. He's raw so in actuality he's in the right place to develop, but if the coaching is up to par, he's gonna be a problem.

C Vucci Mane /O'Quinn
PF Noel /Nicholson
SF Harkless
SG Afflalo /Redikk
PG (get it in 2014, off they go)

yea, i dont see alonzo gee getting in the way of the cavs picking bennett either. besides, they both can play together if you stick bennett at the 4.

orlando is big baby's team. how you gonna leave him out of the discussion? they dont need noel.

harkless will be a problem when tho? shabazz can start right away and be the star of the team by the end of the season, if not the all-star break.

reddikk wont be there next year.

nelson/afflalo/shabazz/big baby/vucci(lol) mane

this team could be off to the races next year if they replace reddikk well enough. their record is only as bad as it is because of injuries.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
yea, i dont see alonzo gee getting in the way of the cavs picking bennett either. besides, they both can play together if you stick bennett at the 4.

orlando is big baby's team. how you gonna leave him out of the discussion? they dont need noel.

If not for the fact that he broke his foot, he would have been dealt by now, at best he'd be on the block. They're trying to rid themselves of the last 2 years of Big Baby's deal.

reddikk wont be there next year.

I think he will. Part of why teams are finding it hard to trade for Redikk is that the word is JJ's wife wants to stay in Orlando, so Orlando's trying to get a lot back for Redikk all while knowing he may come back to them in the offseason. Teams won't trade for JJ unless he leans towards committing with them.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
its not about what i want or who i think is better. this is my mock. not my draft board.

but as far as whos better: yes, mclemore is better than oladipo in my book.

shabazz is gonna be playing SF so i never compared him to those guys.

with that said, i see both the wizards & cavs moving out of the 3-4 range altogether within the next few weeks, barring injuries and of course the chance of them moving up in the lottery.

How is Ben better than Victor?