Victor Oladipo the NBA's #1 pick

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Reports are that the Magic want Ben.

The Magic and Bobcats want out completely. Their picks are up for sale. They're just hoping teams will wanna move up. That won't be realistic til the combine. At least then some guys will separate themselves from the rest of the pack.

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
this dude is out indefinitely because of a facial fracture? That shyt must have been gruesome.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the sad part when these rookie get compared to legends like wade. is that they only get like two or three seasons to prove otherwise its a flop.
oladipo has to come out this season and be better than wade. i mean literally right now.
cause nikkas like mj, wade, shaq, hakeem, etc. only took one season( rookie year) or less, before they started living up to their potentials.
it wasn't a 5 year build up. except for Kobe :mjlol: but that had an explanation

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I been watching all these guys this season. Oladipo is the best one I've seen. He looks like Dwayne Wade at Marquette. You can't stay in front of him. His defense is really good and he has very good BBIQ. He is my #1 player on the draft board.

I really like this draft more than most. It's not as deep as last year which no draft was in my opinion in terms of talent but this draft has a lot of talent.

1. Victor Oladipo- Dwayne Wade
2. Trey Burke- Terrell Brandon with elite court vision and BBIQ
3. Nerlens Noel- Freshman Marcus Camby
4. Ben McLemore- Elgin Baylor lite
5. Cody Zeller- Tom Chambers
6. CJ McCollum- Jrue Holiday, more polished and smart but less athleticism
7. Tony Mitchell- Shawn Kemp
8. Anthony Bennett - JUCO Larry Johnson
9. Shabazz Muhammad- Mitch Richmond
10. Alex Len- Big Z

Deepest position is PG.
Burke, McCollum, MCW, Smart, Young, and Pressley are all NBA level talents.
Burke is the brightest out the bunch. While he doesn't have amazing athleticism or quickness. He has elite BBIQ, elite skill level, and very good scoring instincts. One of the best in his class.

McCollum is the one most likely to reach his potential due to the fact he can just about play in every system. He is a potential All Star.

Michael Carter Williams is extremely gifted but his average BBIQ, can't shoot, and isn't always committed to defense. He reminds some of a pre-injury Shaun Livingston but he reminds me of Tony Wroten with a bit more BBIQ but not quite the athlete of Wroten.

Smart is a very talented player who could actually break the top 3 next year if he waits. He won't be 1 or 2. That's all Wiggins and Parker but he can be top 3. He still doesn't play like a PG fully to me is more of a tweener but he can do it all and is very similar to Baron Davis with more size to bare.

I am a fan of bother Pressley and Young. Both players can be good role playing PG's in the NBA once they commit. I like Young a bit more at this stage but either can be decent given time.

Oladipo is the only one I feel will be a superstar in this class. People fell in love with Waiters but this is the one that can be a superstar.
Jesus Christ

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The difference between me and you and I know this draft class was a massive flop for the American prospects and I just learned from my mistakes and put together some of the hottest shyt on RealGM in the last four years. I never understood people who never do this want to clown people who do no matter how good or bad it is. This takes a lot of film study and prep work. As the years go by, you get better and better at it.

I stopped comparing players to what I think is the absolutely best they could become because I realized it's highly unlikely as we all do.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The difference between me and you and I know this draft class was a massive flop for the American prospects and I just learned from my mistakes and put together some of the hottest shyt on RealGM in the last four years. I never understood people who never do this want to clown people who do no matter how good or bad it is. This takes a lot of film study and prep work. As the years go by, you get better and better at it.

I stopped comparing players to what I think is the absolutely best they could become because I realized it's highly unlikely as we all do.

You are good with me homie it’s hard to asses these players because you can’t measure work ethic and motivation and just all our effort. Some of these dudes leave it all out on the court and some just want the lifestyle…In college a lot of these guys looked great which is why they were picked high. They just never developed as we expected.