Victor Oladipo the NBA's #1 pick

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I am dropping torn ACL outta my top 10 until I know where he's at. Move Smart in my top 10. I had a chance to watch six games via film really to watch LeBryan Nash and I was impressed. Extremely impressed. He is much better than I thought and what I seen over the Spring in HS. I didn't see a OK State game till I watch the games from TIVO before I deleted it to record other games. Even watched the game v. TT tonight.

1. Victor Oladipo- Dwayne Wade
2. Trey Burke- Terrell Brandon with elite court vision and BBIQ
3. Marcus Smart- Gary Payton
4. Ben McLemore- Elgin Baylor lite
5. Cody Zeller- Tom Chambers
6. CJ McCollum- Jrue Holiday, more polished and smart but less athleticism
7. Tony Mitchell- Shawn Kemp
8. Anthony Bennett - JUCO Larry Johnson
9. Shabazz Muhammad- Mitch Richmond
10. Alex Len- Big Z

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
lol @ the comments section.

theyre saying oladipo isnt going to get picked by minnesota because hes black.
NBA Mock Draft 2013: How Nerlens Noel's Injury Shakes Up Projected First Round | Bleacher Report

:pachaha::pachaha:

[URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1 said:
#1[/URL] pick;3246003]How is Ben better than Victor?

all-around better player & athlete. dude is a stud.

i dont think nerlins' draft stock is gonna fall that far since theyre saying he'll be back on the court in 6-8 months. i think he might still be the first big taken, depending on the order of the draft.

i never thought he was a lock for #1 overall anyway. especially if the bobcats get 1st pick.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
The irony is that the T'wolves haven't drafted a white guy other than Rubio in round 1 since Wally Szczerbiak in '99.

i think theyre referring to the current team structure.

team is mostly white. and the black players are the color of pound cake. darkest person on the team is prolly daunte cunningham.

its like theyre picking up the ball that utah just recently kicked to the curb....and even still, utah used to stay with at least 2 non-threatening dark @$$ players. oladipo automatically fits that non-threatening darkie role off the strength of him being a hoosier. PERFECT FIT IN SO MANY WAYS.....JUST PERFECT.

I hope we get Victor

whos your team?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i think theyre referring to the current team structure.

team is mostly white. and the black players are the color of pound cake. darkest person on the team is prolly daunte cunningham.

its like theyre picking up the ball that utah just recently kicked to the curb....and even still, utah used to stay with at least 2 non-threatening dark @$$ players. oladipo automatically fits that non-threatening darkie role off the strength of him being a hoosier. PERFECT FIT IN SO MANY WAYS.....JUST PERFECT.

whos your team?
Hawks, hence the Hawks threads when no one cares about the Hawks.

Can't be whiter than IU Basketball.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Are we not addressing this:

:ld:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Are we not addressing this:

:ld:

:thumbsup: He's not the dunker Chambers is of course but similar strengths, Zeller is much better at running the court and both have similar measureables.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
young boy active and he can dominate a game offensively which is not common in college hoops

yall really think he the best tho? nikka showed me alot last night

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
:thumbsup: He's not the dunker Chambers is of course but similar strengths, Zeller is much better at running the court and both have similar measureables.

:mindblown:

Zeller is a post up center. Chambers operated faceup from 18+ out. Zeller is about 25 pounds heavier than Chambers was at his best, which is why he really functioned more as what we'd consider today a "flex" forward, or a Stretch.

Chambers was a closer to a stronger more athletic keith van horn.

Cody Zeller is more somewhere between Channing Frye and LMA.