Victor Oladipo the NBA's #1 pick

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I know Oladipo's listed as a SG. He's not a better talent than Muhammad or McLemore though.

The team maybe wins 30 games max. 30 wins in 2011 put the Pistons at 7th worst record (and fell back to 8th). I don't see them tanking (nor would I recommend it. God help them if they wanna go that route)

Like I said in the random thoughts thread, there's maybe 10-11 guys in this draft that I'm really a big fan of, 2 or 3 of those guys I wouldn't go near with the first 1st rounder. I'd go after them with the Memphis pick. I'm assuming the first 7-8 guys gone are all guards.

Not to tip my hand, but in no order, let's say

Oladipo
Noel
McLemore
Muhammad
Len
Smart

are all gone by then (and that may be possible)

There's only 2 guys left that I'd even consider there. CJ McCollum who isn't ideal at SG and Dario Saric who is talented, but a stash away and probably not coming over for a couple of years which would be a bad idea for a team tryna win now. There simply isn't a lot there.
:ld:
What does any player in the draft do better overall than Victor?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Better question:

What does Oladipo do at an ELITE level that will translate to the pros?

real talk.

oladipo is kinda evan turner-ish. hes a gamble.

btw, i read a mock yesterday that had minnesota taking gary harris from michigan st with the 8th pick.

nikkas sleeping on Otto Porter

finally these days are over.

hes even surpassed shabazz as the top SF prospect.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Oladipo will not be a #1 pick. He is mad athletic tho. I don't see him being a starter in the league either :manny:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i think he has elite slashin/driving ability

its kinda hard to determine if a nikka got iso type handles in college tho esp wit the system he play