Victor Oladipo the NBA's #1 pick

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Why don't one of you throw his name into the fukking google and pull up his shooting stats.

Goddamn. You could have literally typed these questions into askjeeves and gotten "Yes, stupid fukk"

Where you been at Vision :leostare:

You have an illegitimate son out in Cali -
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj0RwB7EXLs[/ame]

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
with the recent jordan comparisons made by espn, yall think jordan will draft him, even if he gets the #1 pick?

plus his stock just rose big time this week.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
with the recent jordan comparisons made by espn, yall think jordan will draft him, even if he gets the #1 pick?

plus his stock just rose big time this week.

No. They need a SG, but if they wanna be foolish and pick Oladipo ahead of McLemore or even Shabazz, go with that feeling.

The only thing that sucks is that Oladipo's stock is becoming so inflated that any prospect worth a fukk won't fall to my team at 10 or 11 and I refuse to watch my team tank.

I'm at the point where a guy like Kentavious Caldwell-Pope may seriously need to be taken with a lotto pick just to walk away with a SG even if there's better talent on the board. Either that or stash.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No. They need a SG, but if they wanna be foolish and pick Oladipo ahead of McLemore or even Shabazz, go with that feeling.

The only thing that sucks is that Oladipo's stock is becoming so inflated that any prospect worth a fukk won't fall to my team at 10 or 11 and I refuse to watch my team tank.

I'm at the point where a guy like Kentavious Caldwell-Pope may seriously need to be taken with a lotto pick just to walk away with a SG even if there's better talent on the board. Either that or stash.
:whoa:
The Hawks drafting KCP

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It's one thing to compare him to a young Wade but when i heard that Jordan comparison i had a good chuckle. Im on the Victor bandwagon but he's a classic high risk high reward player. If he proves that the way he is shooting is the new norm, and not his last two years then he'll flourish. And if he tightens that handle up some then he'll be a star in the league.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do some of u cats think its that crazy to say youd take him over Mclemore or Shabazz? neither of those guys is exactly a no brainer surefire nba stars

Oladipos weakness is he cant dribble well neither can Shabazz or Mclemore those 2 are sticly spot up shooters at the 2 guard position youre not askign to take Oladipo over the next Jordan or Kobe

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
FreedS[ohh]lave;3350056 said:
You usually love those offensively challenged players i.e. MKG and Igoudala :mjpls:

Iggy's so offensively challenged he averages 15 a game for his career :rudy:

I'm a fan of players that can fill up a stat sheet. Jamaal can do a lot, but his jumper has gotten worse each year.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't know if I see the Wade comparisons.

Maybe in body type and style of defensive play but offensively, is he as explosive as rookie Wade? Can he dribble, does he see the floor?

I'll have to watch more.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iggy's so offensively challenged he averages 15 a game for his career :rudy:

I'm a fan of players that can fill up a stat sheet. Jamaal can do a lot, but his jumper has gotten worse each year.

How many of those Iggy get in the halfcourt :mjpls:

Geralld Wallace average 15 too and his offense aint about shyt

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

oladipo is listed as an SG.

i doubt that the timberwolves pick as late as 10th or 11th. they have like the 8th worst record in the league and theyre continually getting worst.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
oladipo is listed as an SG.

i doubt that the timberwolves pick as late as 10th or 11th. they have like the 8th worst record in the league and theyre continually getting worst.

I know Oladipo's listed as a SG. He's not a better talent than Muhammad or McLemore though.

The team maybe wins 30 games max. 30 wins in 2011 put the Pistons at 7th worst record (and fell back to 8th). I don't see them tanking (nor would I recommend it. God help them if they wanna go that route)

Like I said in the random thoughts thread, there's maybe 10-11 guys in this draft that I'm really a big fan of, 2 or 3 of those guys I wouldn't go near with the first 1st rounder. I'd go after them with the Memphis pick. I'm assuming the first 7-8 guys gone are all guards.

Not to tip my hand, but in no order, let's say

Oladipo
Noel
McLemore
Muhammad
Len
Smart

are all gone by then (and that may be possible)

There's only 2 guys left that I'd even consider there. CJ McCollum who isn't ideal at SG and Dario Saric who is talented, but a stash away and probably not coming over for a couple of years which would be a bad idea for a team tryna win now. There simply isn't a lot there.