Victor Oladipo the NBA's #1 pick

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Oladipo is not a #1 overall pick but he should be somewhere in the top 5-7 depending on team needs. No way he gets selected before Noel. There are a lot teams hoping that he falls to them. He is a better overall player than Dion Waiters and he went 4th in the draft.

COMING OUT OF COLLEGE *I have to emphasize that before some of y'all start acting up* He is coming in with a more consistent jumpshot than Wade. About equal in defense and athleticism. Wade was stronger and had a better handle. It says a lot when a dude can improve his game like Oladipo did, a lot of guys can't improve like that. I don't think he will be as good as Wade, but NO ONE thought Wade would be this good. And don't act like you knew all along like some ole Hindsight is 20/20 ass nikkas.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

Ottp should be a decent player but I don't think he can create his own shot off the dribble and I don't think he does any one thing exceptionally well. But he should be a valuable contributor in the league for ten years.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oladipo is not a #1 overall pick but he should be somewhere in the top 5-7 depending on team needs. No way he gets selected before Noel. There are a lot teams hoping that he falls to them. He is a better overall player than Dion Waiters and he went 4th in the draft.

COMING OUT OF COLLEGE *I have to emphasize that before some of y'all start acting up* He is coming in with a more consistent jumpshot than Wade. About equal in defense and athleticism. Wade was stronger and had a better handle. It says a lot when a dude can improve his game like Oladipo did, a lot of guys can't improve like that. I don't think he will be as good as Wade, but NO ONE thought Wade would be this good. And don't act like you knew all along like some ole Hindsight is 20/20 ass nikkas.

Wade also had an overall better offensive game...you could give Wade the ball in any spot on the floor in college and he could create his own shot...something Oladipo can't do at all...which is a HUGE difference between their games...

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Wade also had an overall better offensive game...you could give Wade the ball in any spot on the floor in college and he could create his own shot...something Oladipo can't do at all...which is a HUGE difference between their games...

I agree that Wade had a better handle coming out, but Oladipo has taken guys off the dribble many times with no problem. He creates space for his mid-range shot too...check his highlights. Plus having Zeller on your team changes your offensive approach. He is playing with a guy that was pre-season player of the year if I'm not mistaken. He completely changes the offensive system, which leads to more spacing and jumpshooting in a half court offense rather than a dribble drive offense. But when Zeller has been slacking he has taken over games multiple times. Wade had to do more because they lacked talent on that Marquette squad. That is no knock on him, but we got to see it more because of that.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
this is gonna be an epically bad class

this is good depth and a ton of role players but don't see one all star in the group

i see Marcus Smart going as the first pick

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

here is the thing tho, while not many thought Wade was going to be THAT dude coming out of Marquette (altho that trip-doub versus UK made me start thinking he had more to his game than I thought) Wade was a better offensive player than Oladipo. That was just obvious remembering Wade's season at Marquette and watching Victor this year.

They arent similar players and Wade was better at the same age, and less games, than Victor.

Ottp should be a decent player but I don't think he can create his own shot off the dribble and I don't think he does any one thing exceptionally well. But he should be a valuable contributor in the league for ten years.
Otto gonna be a starter and be in the league for a long time. I would love for the Wizards to draft him. Its a weak position for us, altho Martell's shooting is excellent he gonna get a big contract we cant afford this summer.

I like Otto as a 2nd or 3rd scoring option.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
here is the thing tho, while not many thought Wade was going to be THAT dude coming out of Marquette (altho that trip-doub versus UK made me start thinking he had more to his game than I thought) Wade was a better offensive player than Oladipo. That was just obvious remembering Wade's season at Marquette and watching Victor this year.

They arent similar players and Wade was better at the same age, and less games, than Victor.

Otto gonna be a starter and be in the league for a long time. I would love for the Wizards to draft him. Its a weak position for us, altho Martell's shooting is excellent he gonna get a big contract we cant afford this summer.

I like Otto as a 2nd or 3rd scoring option.

That's his exact ceiling I think. A high quality third option if he pans out as well as expected. Maybe a Loul Deng type player who contributes to a winning team and may get an All star berth or two in his career.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
its kind hard to determine his ceiling right now but he got alot of tools imo

his handles up there, not Dwade yet but we cant tell cuz he in a system

but you a flat out hater if you deny this boy gamechanging abilities

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't tell how really good or bad the draft until you see how the players' games translate to the next level.

Thomas Robinson was supposed to be the sure-fire of last year draft. however the kings didn't even wait for his rookie year to end to trade him. Michael Beasley was supposed to be at least 3x all-star by now.

lets just wait and see