Vice ETHERED Troy Ave UPDATE: (Troy Responds In Angie Martinez Interview)

IceCold

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CA
I cant stand Vice but they're more than right here. WHY IS THE INDUSTRY PROPPING THING LAME UP ? If this is New York's savior we're better off with devil. His raps sound like the worst of 2003-2005 super bling era his poor emulation of 50 cent is even worse.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Troy Ave is not wack. Fact.
Troy Ave has really solid music. Fact.

I will not let this article sway my opinion about him because that's what the article is trying to do. No one has any real gripes with Troy Ave's music. They don't like the New York Energy he gives out....if you not from NY I can understand why..if you from NY fukk ya life....

He just doesn't have that vintage NY sound....from my era....which is cool...he wanted to re live the Dipset-Gunit days which is cool..but now it's time to put something out that's from your soul and something nostalgic..and from listenin to his interview...his next album should be it....

If nikkas wanna call his mixtapes/first album vintage then BET...BET...and I'll wait til then (not prayin on his downfall I'm prayin on a classic ny album period)

P.S. If you ask me Roc's album shyts all over anything from that time period...period

Edit: Also to talk about that NY/Hip-Hop Savior...let em feel that way..if it makes his music sound better then run with it fuk it.....keep fukin thinkin' the south is gonna have another 5 to 10 year run with the bullshyt nikkas is puttin out down here

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don't like the way the homey tried to sneak diss Bleek.

This article tries just as hard as Troy does.

Sounds like they read a bunch of Troy Ave threads and comments from The Coli and scrambled this shyt together.

That's what I don't get. We get it fakkit, you are a "hip hop elitist", but it kind of negates all the smarky shyt he saying by just throwing out petty jabs. Peoplecan say whatever they want about Bleek, but he is the genuine article, doesn't portray himself any differently than he ever has. This kid probably started listening to hip hop 5-7 years ago, his opinion doesn't exist to me.
that being said, fukk a troy ave, aint nobody care enough about that due to be demanding an "exposé"

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No need to read this cac shyt, to know Troy Ave's a fan, a phony, a fake, a p*ssy, a Stan:camby:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
So he changed his tune and started telling people he was the king of the city and bringing New York back, because people seemed to give a fukk about him whenever he told people he was the king of the city and bringing New York back. This leads me to a pro tip: If you’ve got to tell everyone you’re the king of something, you are probably not the king of that thing.
I BEEN SAYIN THIS ABOUT TI FOR YEARS :lawd:

fukk THAT nikka :pacspit: