Vice ETHERED Troy Ave UPDATE: (Troy Responds In Angie Martinez Interview)

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Troy music isn't good but it's no worse than the other bullshyt on the radio. Stop acting like NY quality of music is any less than these other places that nikkas act like are dropping classic material. nikkas big up Rick Ross, Rich Homie Quan, YG, all these bird ass nikkas making bullshyt music
Point is its still "bullshyt music" by your own words. So why are you giving him a pass you dont give to the rest of "these bird ass nikkas"

Garbage is garbage but NY nikkas give cornballs like Troy a pass cause we are so fukking desperate to be on top again :camby:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Can you really ether a known clown, though?

yes, especially when the clown doesn't know he's a clown and no one around around him is telling him either.

:manny:

if the clown is calling himself a king and no one is disagreeing, with him directly, then the clown will believe he's a king.

cac had to bring that Shakespearian ether to humble him.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Point is its still "bullshyt music" by your own words. So why are you giving him a pass you dont give to the rest of "these bird ass nikkas"

Garbage is garbage but NY nikkas give cornballs like Troy a pass cause we are so fukking desperate to be on top again :camby:

I don't give him a pass, I've called him mediocre for the last year his buzz has been growing. Though his lyrics are getting better, I'm not a big fan of his music. It's okay but nowhere close to great. But my point is simply he's no worse than all these other people nikkas are championing.

I took offense to your "NY needs to stop rallying around this bullshyt" when pretty much everyone is rallying around bullshyt. I'm sick of nikkas taking shots at NY for shyt other nikkas is doing too

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Got 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmm!

RGIIIreaction_medium.gif

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I don't give him a pass, I've called him mediocre for the last year his buzz has been growing. Though his lyrics are getting better, I'm not a big fan of his music. It's okay but nowhere close to great. But my point is simply he's no worse than all these other people nikkas are championing.

I took offense to your "NY needs to stop rallying around this bullshyt" when pretty much everyone is rallying around bullshyt. I'm sick of nikkas taking shots at NY for shyt other nikkas is doing too
Who gives a fukk what everyone else is doing :why:

Im from NYC, thats why I said NY needs to stop rallying aroung bullshyt. What the fukk does ATL or Miami have to do with NYC????

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
If Troy live like he says he is...they meed to put hands on this writer the way Wu snuffed journalist back in the days.