Velveteen Dream days are numbered

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Again..... I'm not about to speculate or argue with anybody about whether he is or isnt guilty

My point is that whether he is or isn't, at the bare minimum an official statement should be put out by WWE and Dream offering clarity so that people can move on. The average person isn't looking deep into the details of the allegations they just see he has multiple "accusers" one who is unrelated to the others and go off of that.

There is no reason why Dream can't address the Josh Fuller shyt that came out in the wake of the SpeakingOut movement and offer his side of the story to defend himself especially considering he never made any sexual advances towards him. Regardless of the seemingly weak evidence against him, the average fan now has a perception of him and it's his and WWE's job to change that perspective otherwise they're going to take the silence about it as guilt and it's going to hang over his head for the rest of his career.

I recall dream tweeting (or did he do it on instagram?) Regarding the matter, dont really remember what he said but he ended up deleting it, just like he does with almost every other thing he posts online. So..:yeshrug:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Again..... I'm not about to speculate or argue with anybody about whether he is or isnt guilty

My point is that whether he is or isn't, at the bare minimum an official statement should be put out by WWE and Dream offering clarity so that people can move on. The average person isn't looking deep into the details of the allegations they just see he has multiple "accusers" one who is unrelated to the others and go off of that.

There is no reason why Dream can't address the Josh Fuller shyt that came out in the wake of the SpeakingOut movement and offer his side of the story to defend himself especially considering he never made any sexual advances towards him. Regardless of the seemingly weak evidence against him, the average fan now has a perception of him and it's his and WWE's job to change that perspective otherwise they're going to take the silence about it as guilt and it's going to hang over his head for the rest of his career.
WWE bringing it back up to address it would just be them....bringing it back up. And to be honest until some actual proof and not twitter and reddit, I think it's good precedent not to just jump at every accusation because these clout chasing ass little kids would just keep doing it. Because at this point that what all of this seems to be, some kids were out here trying to clout chase and start shyt based on nothing. WWE addressing it further would just incentive other people. The people that had actual proof of WWE wrestlers being foul (like Jack Gallaher) actually got dealt with.

Dream already denied the shyt. And the Josh Fuller kid repeatedly said the conversations were never sexual, the most he asked was about him working and trying to see his "progress". Like I said Josh Fuller didn't have any real accusations, he was just repeating the first accusations. What is there to address?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Dude listed multiple RECENT instances of where they very well did move sloppy and tone deaf :mjlol:
And they've survived ALL OF THIS. I'll even throw in the Ashley Massaro shyt for yall. And they've survived all of it, and a pandemic, to reach record profits recently. :mjlol:What is your definition of "sloppy"?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I recall dream tweeting (or did he do it on instagram?) Regarding the matter, dont really remember what he said but he ended up deleting it, just like he does with almost every other thing he posts online. So..:yeshrug:
when it first came out he said this:

"Be assured I did not communicate inappropriately with anyone. A private photo of mine was shared without my consent or knowledge and I am working with a third party to look into this matter."

We never heard anything further about the third party or what they did or found and the public got back on his side because one of the kids had a screenshot of them being in an "exposing n-words chat" and then his career went on normally

The reason why he's still in hot water with the public is because 2 months later the speakingout movement became a thing and Josh Fuller came forward about his interactions with Dream, and THAT is what made people turn on Dream. For as weak as his allegations were, people still came to the conclusion that "okay the first time we gave him the benefit of the doubt but this person completely unrelated also has screenshots of him acting weird so he must be a child groomer" and wrote him off. Dream never said anything about that, he just disappeared off of social media and TV and just now returned to TV. That's why the public isn't rocking with him and why a statement about the Josh Fuller thing would be beneficial.

WWE bringing it back up to address it would just be them....bringing it back up. And to be honest until some actual proof and not twitter and reddit, I think it's good precedent not to just jump at every accusation because these clout chasing ass little kids would just keep doing it. Because at this point that what all of this seems to be, some kids were out here trying to clout chase and start shyt based on nothing. WWE addressing it further would just incentive other people. The people that had actual proof of WWE wrestlers being foul (like Jack Gallaher) actually got dealt with.

Dream already denied the shyt. And the Josh Fuller kid repeatedly said the conversations were never sexual, the most he asked was about him working and trying to see his "progress". Like I said Josh Fuller didn't have any real accusations, he was just repeating the first accusations. What is there to address?
No. It wouldn't be them "bringing it back up" it would be them addressing a HUGE elephant in the room that never went anywhere to begin with. Nobody forgot about the shyt is the point, it's a cloud over his head that will always be over his head as long as he never addresses it because silence is taken as guilt. Your logic of "well if he addresses it then more people are just going to clout chase and try to take him down with lies" is overthinking it. Any major media company whose public figure employees have had accusations against them true or false should get the proper channels involved and inform their fans of that. WWE never even made an official statement about it once.

For one you're not a detective and don't know whats true and what isn't, neither am I which is why I'm not about to say whos lying and whos telling the truth about that. We don't know if the Zykia screenshot saying she lied is real or not just like we don't know if the multiple screenshots of Dream flirting with kids is real or not. Regardless I'm definitely not about to give WWE the benefit of the doubt simply because they brought him back despite never publicly acknowledging it knowing their history. He needs to address the fact that Josh Fuller accused him of trying to groom him based on the conversations they had and if Josh is lying then he needs to let people know that. All he has to say is he didn't have those intentions and highlight the fact that Josh acknowledged he never spoke sexually with him and say he was only looking out for a fellow up and coming wrestler 3 years younger than him or some shyt, it's that simple. Just because YOU personally see the situation a certain way doesn't mean the rest of the world does, most people think he's a pedo and that's why a statement is needed.

I don't know why you are acting like it's some unfathomable thing for WWE and Dream to need to address this properly so that people can move on. Did you not see the reaction on the internet to his return? NOBODY fukks with him and are disgusted and if that was me personally I'd immediately clear my name so that it's not fukking up my reputation.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
so that people can move on.
here is the problem. Nothing came from this. what exactly do they need to address? The need to address what has amounted to hackers are trolls on the internet? :what:Just move on. :mjtf: Wrestling literally right in the middle of all this speak out shyt and people spoke out against other WWE people and shyt happened to some of those people when significant proof was presented. These trolls disappeared. :mjtf:Can you put 2 and 2 together? If you got falsely accused of some sexual deviant type shyt, and you deny it and the trolls disappear why would YOU keep bringing it back up? why would you want people to keep associating you with a false claim. :what:

Excuse me for wanting more proof of some "rapey black man" stereotype shyt. :hubie:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
here is the problem. Nothing came from this. what exactly do they need to address? The need to address what has amounted to hackers are trolls on the internet? :what:Just move on. :mjtf: Wrestling literally right in the middle of all this speak out shyt and people spoke out against other WWE people and shyt happened to some of those people when significant proof was presented. These trolls disappeared. :mjtf:Can you put 2 and 2 together? If you got falsely accused of some sexual deviant type shyt, and you deny it and the trolls disappear why would YOU keep bringing it back up? why would you want people to keep associating you with a false claim. :what:

Excuse me for wanting more proof of some "rapey black man" stereotype shyt. :hubie:

I’m gonna side with the homey @8WON6

who most cases be on the opposite side of a lot of issues with me.

ALWAYS in good fun, great discussions/fukkery.

With that said guys like Dream & Joey Ryan should’ve ALWAYS got the benefit of doubt and second chances.

Justice for Dream!
Justice for Joey Ryan!

:salute: Salute my brother and keep fighting the good fight and defending the ones done wrong!

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

nothing came from it? THE WHOLE fukkING WWE FANBASE THINKS HE'S A PEDOPHILE WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? IT NEEDS TO BE CLARIFIED FOR THE SAKE OF HIS IMAGE AND REPUTATION. Nobody is buying merch or supporting somebody who they are unsure of is a pedophile or not.

If I got falsely accused of being a sexual deviant with my text messages to a fellow wrestler that I reached out to being taken out of context to support a false narrative I would 100% explain the context behind that and expose the guy as a liar. Josh Fuller does not equal the kids who came forward that he briefly addressed. These are 2 different things. He addressed one and not the other, the other which is the reason why everybody wrote him off for good because they figured where there's smoke there's fire regardless of what the facts are, WWE hasn't addressed EITHER.

What the fukk is so hard to understand about the fact that whether it's right or wrong or whether he's guilty or not, everybody including his own fukking co-workers are outraged that he's back because they think he's guilty? Nobody is moving on. The solution is not "ignore it and it'll go away" or "don't feed the trolls", the damage is already done and will just get worse the more it's never acknowledged. Stop playing dumb and use your logic. If the world thinks you're a pedophile because somebody lied on you and you know the individual who lied on you personally, you're clearing your name. Stop caping for the sake of caping I don't give a fukk who you think is guilty or not I never said anything about that, your personal opinion on whether or not he's guilty doesn't change how the rest of the fans feel about it hence the collective outrage that was shared when he returned, all I'm saying is the only way for that outrage to no longer be a thing is for him to debunk the shyt Josh Fuller said and for WWE to acknowledge they did their due diligence about the situation, you're arguing about nothing.

Last edited:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Wouldn't matter if WWE or Dream put a statement out anyway, people already assume WWE doesn't give a shyt & Dream was already accused which is pretty much all it takes in the social media age to be a thing that sticks to him true or not :yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing came from it? THE WHOLE fukkING WWE FANBASE THINKS HE'S A PEDOPHILE WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? IT NEEDS TO BE CLARIFIED FOR THE SAKE OF HIS IMAGE AND REPUTATION. Nobody is buying merch or supporting somebody who they are unsure of is a pedophile or not.

If I got falsely accused of being a sexual deviant with my text messages to a fellow wrestler that I reached out to being taken out of context to support a false narrative I would 100% explain the context behind that and expose the guy as a liar. Josh Fuller does not equal the kids who came forward that he briefly addressed. These are 2 different things. He addressed one and not the other, the other which is the reason why everybody wrote him off for good because they figured where there's smoke there's fire regardless of what the facts are, WWE hasn't addressed EITHER.

What the fukk is so hard to understand about the fact that whether it's right or wrong or whether he's guilty or not, everybody including his own fukking co-workers are outraged that he's back because they think he's guilty? Nobody is moving on. The solution is not "ignore it and it'll go away" or "don't feed the trolls", the damage is already done and will just get worse the more it's never acknowledged. Stop playing dumb and use your logic. If the world thinks you're a pedophile because somebody lied on you and you know the individual who lied on you personally, you're clearing your name. Stop caping for the sake of caping I don't give a fukk who you think is guilty or not I never said anything about that, your personal opinion on whether or not he's guilty doesn't change how the rest of the fans feel about it hence the collective outrage that was shared when he returned, all I'm saying is the only way for that outrage to no longer be a thing is for him to debunk the shyt Josh Fuller said and for WWE to acknowledge they did their due diligence about the situation, you're arguing about nothing.
That is bull . Even the people who deny thinks still get the stigma .

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Only time wwe ever puts out a statement is when they start investigating and if they have to fire someone.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

"You know, in this day today, accusations are made and you take them all very seriously," Triple said. "You look into them the best you can, and you find out what is there and what isn't. In this situation, [Clark] was also involved in a car accident. That's what took him off TV. In the moment, all this other stuff happens and you look into it and you find that there is a situation that people bring to everyone's attention, you look into it and find that it is what it is and there's nothing there. Everything that we have done, we are comfortable with him continuing to do what he does and everything else. But he had a car accident. It stemmed down to people thought we removed him from TV for different reasons. We didn't. He was in a car accident. Once he was medically cleared to be able to return to the ring from his car accident, we continued forward the way we did. We looked into what was there and we didn't find anything."