Velveteen Dream days are numbered

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Family, no.

Just off the sheer VOLUME and how he’s been moving since it came to light, no.

He might not’ve done ALL that he’s accused of, but he clearly did that shyt

Come on breh..... him, Velveteen, Cosby, Riddle, are all innocent. RKelly the only one I can’t cosign and protect..... he did that shyt

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Looks like nia jax not with it :mjgrin:
Efq5mOHXsAAxFQB
EfrAqEIWAAAd5Da
This could be Nia calling the "wrestling journalists" clowns for blowing up a story created by twitter and reddit.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Nia is just another one of those idiots that would believe any allegation brought towards someone, without seeing any evidence

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
This #savethechildren stuff you're seeing all over your aunt's FB or twitter is a Russian psyop that spun out of Qanon nonsense, which is also very obviously a Russian psyop that blew up more than they could have ever imagined

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This #savethechildren stuff you're seeing all over your aunt's FB or twitter is a Russian psyop that spun out of Qanon nonsense, which is also very obviously a Russian psyop that blew up more than they could have ever imagined
Oh like the Wayfair stuff? I swear man :francis:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Come on breh..... him, Velveteen, Cosby, Riddle, are all innocent. RKelly the only one I can’t cosign and protect..... he did that shyt

Look, I’m willing to give a LOT of people benefit of the doubt. But when you move the way Joey moved in the fallout? That doesn’t scream innocent. That screams he’s tryna minimize the blowback because some of what he was accused of MIGHT be true

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh like the Wayfair stuff? I swear man :francis:

Yeah. And the sudden strong interest in sex trafficking of kids out of nowhere for a bunch of 40 to 60 year olds. But younger people get sucked in as well

Wait what’s this wayfair shyt y’all talking bout?:picard:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
That people (celebs like Tom Hanks) are selling and trafficking kids via expensive wayfair.com items that otherwise make no sense to be so expensive

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never heard the celebrity part of wayfair

just they were naming expensive furniture after people [children specifically] and folks cross searched that with kids who went missing and put 2 and 2 together.

shyt went iffy when one of the girls that was being posted as missing made a video saying stop saying im missing when i'm not