Velveteen Dream days are numbered

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
HIs other problem is obviously drug related and he should be on his last chance with that regardless of the other stuff going on with him.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
HIs other problem is obviously drug related and he should be on his last chance with that regardless of the other stuff going on with him.
Obviously? This is the first time I am hearing anything about drugs and Dream. :dahell:

Anyway, the fact it's taking so long tells me WWE is very carefully assessing the possibility of seeing this through. Dream's status has taken a massive hit the company is so stuck in their zero fukks given corporate mindset that they might keep him because they still see money in him.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Obviously? This is the first time I am hearing anything about drugs and Dream. :dahell:

Anyway, the fact it's taking so long tells me WWE is very carefully assessing the possibility of seeing this through. Dream's status has taken a massive hit the company is so stuck in their zero fukks given corporate mindset that they might keep him because they still see money in him.

His injury angles have long been said to be covers for Wellness violations for coke. He's going around Florida busting up people's cars and shyt. People in the know directly comparing him to Art Barr and saying WWE is enabling him.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
His injury angles have long been said to be covers for Wellness violations for coke. He's going around Florida busting up people's cars and shyt.

Damn, never heard about this. That's crazy. :dwillhuh:

People in the know directly comparing him to Art Barr and saying WWE is enabling him.
:deadmanny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gave him the benefit of doubt, Good Riddance.
Tbh this accusation looking more suspect to me . One ) where is all the other people rushing out to say he did it to them too 2) this is criminal activity and fairly recent he’d be arrested wouldn’t he? 3) this pretty easy to check if he was trying to get something sexual on or just acting like he was mentoring him . Wrestling people do crazy stuff to each other so eh

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
lol wtf kind of advice is this? If he’s really diddling kids, sorry, he might be talented in the ring, but offing himself is probably the best outcome for himself (he will never have a career after this and he’s gonna get his ass whooped in prison) and for society. I don’t know why we stop pedophiles from committing suicide. It frees state resources.

I thought he was messaging like 16 year olds.

I mean, it's not good, but it's not "didling kids".

There's a big difference between 6 & 16:francis:

Not that I agree with that.:whoa:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
If he’s back on TV, he better be innocent and there better be proof of it. Otherwise, this is a disaster waiting to happen. There has been zero update about his accusations.