Velveteen Dream days are numbered

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If he’s back on TV, he better be innocent and there better be proof of it. Otherwise, this is a disaster waiting to happen. There has been zero update about his accusations.
It's "innocent until proven guilty" breh. I know this carny industry is different different, but still... :skip:

I do wonder why they don't just put out a statement, but then again this company is known for not even pretending to be responsible or accountable for half the things they do.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I haven't watched WWE in so long. I'm truly out of the loop.

So is this stuff about Dream proven to be true?

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
You know Dream must have been proven innocent if he's on TV. WWE is not that sloppy.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
You know Dream must have been proven innocent if he's on TV. WWE is not that sloppy.

:pachaha: the same company that kept the shows going during a pandemic. The same company that DIDNT allow their wrestlers to wear mask while they are being “fans.” The SAME company who didn’t properly test their employees when the pandemic hit. The SAME company that had an outbreak in the PC that got their wrestlers and on air talent infected.

The SAME company that has of YET released a statement about the outbreak.

The SAME company who laid off/fired their wrestlers/staff when in reality they really didn’t have too.

And if you want to go further back, this is the SAME company who kept the show going after Owen fell to his death.

:pachaha: yeah this company isn’t sloppy...

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
:pachaha: the same company that kept the shows going during a pandemic. The same company that DIDNT allow their wrestlers to wear mask while they are being “fans.” The SAME company who didn’t properly test their employees when the pandemic hit. The SAME company that had an outbreak in the PC that got their wrestlers and on air talent infected.

The SAME company that has of YET released a statement about the outbreak.

The SAME company who laid off/fired their wrestlers/staff when in reality they really didn’t have too.

And if you want to go further back, this is the SAME company who kept the show going after Owen fell to his death.

:pachaha: yeah this company isn’t sloppy...
The same company that put a dude who beat his girlfriend to death in the Hall Of Fame.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
im not gonna play detective or judge about the situation but I will say it is completely tone deaf and ridiculous that wwe and dream arent putting out any statements, for as much as I disagree with them keeping matt riddle on tv let alone giving him the big ass push he's gotten... AT LEAST he's actively and openly addressed the allegations and made statements(as shytty as they were he at least attempted to clear his name)

the lack of public response from the company and dream regarding the accusations are going to do him no favors

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
im not gonna play detective or judge about the situation but I will say it is completely tone deaf and ridiculous that wwe and dream arent putting out any statements, for as much as I disagree with them keeping matt riddle on tv let alone giving him the big ass push he's gotten... AT LEAST he's actively and openly addressed the allegations and made statements(as shytty as they were he at least attempted to clear his name)

the lack of public response from the company and dream regarding the accusations are going to do him no favors
he's basically denied all this shyt, and the allegations where alot of pieced together social media bullshyt. The 2nd "allegations" was a guy basically referring to the first allegations. Isn't it funny how the people that made these claims, claimed to go the police and they claimed they had more, but nothing ever came out?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

:usure:

They had a tribute show to Chris Benoit literally the Monday after he murdered his family.
They named their women's battle royal at Wrestlemania after The Fabulous Moolah.
They had a show in Saudi Arabia literally right after the killing of Jamal Khashoggi.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
he's basically denied all this shyt, and the allegations where alot of pieced together social media bullshyt. The 2nd "allegations" was a guy basically referring to the first allegations. Isn't it funny how the people that made these claims, claimed to go the police and they claimed they had more, but nothing ever came out?

well ill say that the tweet about why she left isnt true, idk if the screenshot and convo is real or not, but the reason that girl left twitter was because she was exposed for saying racist things about a mexican chick and talking shyt behind a bunch of peoples back on wrestling stan twitter and they ran her off and that was like a month ago before any of this

dream made a statement when the allegations(which included a voice note and his nude) first came out and said he was hacked and the proper authorities are involved but then more stuff came out, the josh fuller dude corroborated what the kids said by sharing screenshots of his interactions with dream where he was acting like a weirdo(nothing sexual but the tone/style of his texting were very similar to what it was on the screenshots the kids shared) and we never heard any details regarding what the authorities or wwe actually did to investigate this and come to the conclusion that dream is innocent

I'm not about to speculate or argue with anybody about whether he is or isnt guilty because I dont know and ive seen both sides and followed it closely, all im saying is if the company themselves or he himself provides an update to clear things up it would do him a lot more favors than never acknowledging it again would, you cant expect everybody to just say "well hes back so he must be innocent" knowing wwe's history of covering things up/protecting bad people and you also cant expect people to not hold that over his head without full closure...

I WANT him to be innocent but at least explain your side of the story especially when it comes to the josh fuller shyt because that can easily be cleared up with context considering nothing sexual was ever said and theyre 3 years apart

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
well ill say that the tweet about why she left isnt true, idk if the screenshot and convo is real or not, but the reason that girl left twitter was because she was exposed for saying racist things about a mexican chick and talking shyt behind a bunch of peoples back on wrestling stan twitter and they ran her off and that was like a month ago before any of this

dream made a statement when the allegations(which included a voice note and his nude) first came out and said he was hacked and the proper authorities are involved but then more stuff came out, the josh fuller dude corroborated what the kids said by sharing screenshots of his interactions with dream where he was acting like a weirdo(nothing sexual but the tone of his texts were very similar to what the kids shared) and we never heard any details regarding what the authorities or wwe actually did to investigate this and come to the conclusion that dream is innocent

I'm not about to speculate or argue with anybody about whether he is or isnt guilty because I dont know and ive seen both sides and followed it closely, all im saying is if the company themselves or he himself provides an update to clear things up it would do him a lot more favors than never acknowledging it again would

the whole issue came about because of screenshots and pieced together stuff from multiple social media platforms. You have her admitting to falsifying the shyt in the tweet i just posted. The 2nd allegations were the dude saying "Patrick DM'd me too, but LOOK AT THE FIRST ALLEGATIONS". He said he felt like he was "groomed" because of the first allegations, but he didn't reveal anything new.

And like i said, all these people claimed to have more evidence and police reports, where are they?

I've followed just as close as anybody here, and the whole time i was waiting on the real conclusive evidence.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:usure:

They had a tribute show to Chris Benoit literally the Monday after he murdered his family.
They named their women's battle royal at Wrestlemania after The Fabulous Moolah.
They had a show in Saudi Arabia literally right after the killing of Jamal Khashoggi.
this roid head ass company survived a roid trial from the feds, they don't move THAT sloppy breh. :francis:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I have no clue why you guys think WWE would put out a statement. They fired a few people from all this & Gallagher was the only one who even got a released message on the website. Dream denied some shyt on twitter at one point, but I don't know if he's said anything else.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
the whole issue came about because of screenshots and pieced together stuff from multiple social media platforms. You have her admitting to falsifying the shyt in the tweet i just posted. The 2nd allegations were the dude saying "Patrick DM'd me too, but LOOK AT THE FIRST ALLEGATIONS". He said he felt like he was "groomed" because of the first allegations, but he didn't reveal anything new.

And like i said, all these people claimed to have more evidence and police reports, where are they?

I've followed just as close as anybody here, and the whole time i was waiting on the real conclusive evidence.
Again..... I'm not about to speculate or argue with anybody about whether he is or isnt guilty

My point is that whether he is or isn't, at the bare minimum an official statement should be put out by WWE and Dream offering clarity so that people can move on. The average person isn't looking deep into the details of the allegations they just see he has multiple "accusers" one who is unrelated to the others and go off of that.

There is no reason why Dream can't address the Josh Fuller shyt that came out in the wake of the SpeakingOut movement and offer his side of the story to defend himself especially considering he never made any sexual advances towards him. Regardless of the seemingly weak evidence against him, the average fan now has a perception of him and it's his and WWE's job to change that perspective otherwise they're going to take the silence about it as guilt and it's going to hang over his head for the rest of his career.