Velveteen Dream days are numbered

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
:usure:

They had a tribute show to Chris Benoit literally the Monday after he murdered his family.
They named their women's battle royal at Wrestlemania after The Fabulous Moolah.
They had a show in Saudi Arabia literally right after the killing of Jamal Khashoggi.

As far as the bolded, the details of that incident weren't fully out there until after the fact.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so they made a statement like I said they should instead of acting like nothing happened :ahh:

but it just seems like people on twitter are still upset because triple h said they found nothing so they think hes lying:lupe:
they cut their cruiser weight champ , I don’t think Dream ( who I like ) is valuable enough to WWE to just cover for him especially if he’s hated by some in the locker room . His main accusation is grooming but it can just be possible that he was trying to help a fellow teen get into wrestling. All the stuff the guy was posting was vague or could be from the previous fukkery . Dream would have access to that stuff on his phone as well
. A bunch of people didn’t come out saying yes dream is always grooming or raping kids etc

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
so they made a statement like I said they should instead of acting like nothing happened :ahh:

but it just seems like people on twitter are still upset because triple h said they found nothing so they think hes lying:lupe:

well people on Twitter are stupid and need to get over themselves. People like Velveteen Dream, Joey Ryan, and HHH are good people and are not liars.

They accuser were cappin and there is no solid evidence.

Velveteen Dream, Joey Ryan, and Matt Riddle deserve their second chances

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
well people on Twitter are stupid and need to get over themselves. People like Velveteen Dream, Joey Ryan, and HHH are good people and are not liars.

what we not gonna do is sneak joey ryan into any second chance talk

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
They say nothing was sufficient enough, then oh well, move on. The person has been tweeting the passes few days he is disappointed in the outcome but hasn't given any convincing evidence to support his claim. Words dont mean shyt if you cant back it up and it seems as if he failed to do so:yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They say nothing was sufficient enough, then oh well, move on. The person has been tweeting the passes few days he is disappointed in the outcome but hasn't given any convincing evidence to support his claim. Words dont mean shyt if you cant back it up and it seems as if he failed to do so:yeshrug:
Yup and tbh rereading ( will fuller) his claim he said nothing sexual Happened indirectly or directly

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I just find it funny how all these cacs so eager to get Dream outta here, but Tessa it was “Let’s wait for facts” “Haters”

giphy.gif

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

Family, no.

Just off the sheer VOLUME and how he’s been moving since it came to light, no.

He might not’ve done ALL that he’s accused of, but he clearly did that shyt