Velveteen Dream days are numbered

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I hope he really did get help and gets another shot at pro-wrestling. It's sad that that fake ass "grooming" shyt will be forever tied to him. People still don't realize WWE had moved on and had him back on NXT after that.

Good to see him take accountability for the shyt he actually got fired for.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I don't give a fukk

Velveteen Dream is still my nikka.

Dude got a raw deal because of those racist White boys & slandered my man's name.

EC3 is a fukking right-wing clown, so I don't put no stock in what he's sayin' either.

The wrasslin' business let's Ric Flair & woman beaters like Steve Austin go on without any real consequences, but gonna blackball my mans over some FAKE allegations?

I hope he gets his lick back on all these motherfukkers.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I don't see why AEW can't sign him since they're currently employing Jericho and Ric Flair, plus Omega is boys with a paedophile.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't give a fukk

Velveteen Dream is still my nikka.

Dude got a raw deal because of those racist White boys & slandered my man's name.

EC3 is a fukking right-wing clown, so I don't put no stock in what he's sayin' either.

The wrasslin' business let's Ric Flair & woman beaters like Steve Austin go on without any real consequences, but gonna blackball my mans over some FAKE allegations?

I hope he gets his lick back on all these motherfukkers.

Let's not forget about Austin (ages) 3-16 :sitdown:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Good apology but that doesn't mean he can be forgiven for what he did, and that's fair :ehh:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Based off that apology video the WWE should give him one more chance down the road….if he fukks up again then. :manny:

The pedo allegations were bogus anyways…dude might be on the weirder side but there’s a lot of wrestlers that are weirdos. Teen’s talent is way too good to be wasted.

Wasn't there an incident or two where he was smashing windshields in the PC parking lot which led to his release as well?