Velveteen Dream days are numbered

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll keep saying this, but;

This ain't one or two rumors

Dude clearly is a head case

And what's the point

Dude seems like a hell of a talent and of course there's plenty of shytty ppl in the biz

Wikipedia says there were screenshots, not just some he said/she said allegations. Is that true?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Wikipedia says there were screenshots, not just some he said/she said allegations. Is that true?
Wikipedia is not an always trustworthy source.

But the "screenshots" are text messages of stuff like him asking younger pro-wrestling students what wrestling school they went to. Basically his accounts were hacked and people crafted a narrative out of a mix of text messages for multiple social media platforms. So people see one text from IG talking to young fans about wrestling, another from Facebook, then a nude he sent out on Tinder to adults he was trying to holla at. And people acted like this was all one conversation to minors.

I don't want rehash this entire thread, but it was a bunch of reaching bullshyt and there's a reason he still ended up back on WWE tv. And like alot of people, i'm not attacking you, but you just know the headline that wrestling journalists were pushing this stuff trying to clout chase. Also you had people that kept saying "more accusations came out" but it would be the same one accusation.

regardless, he admitted to being a drug user. And he admitted he sent nudes on tinder to adults.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

One of the guys who exposed him also exposed his self because there was some racist shyt in his IG inbox (along with VD's weird DMs), so, yes :mjlol: He tried to take it back, so, that

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MEPFK2-D-o.jpg

He said it aint true. Just people using his name for clicks.:manny:

Or Tony Khan was lying to the dirtsheets trying to rile up the neckbeards before the show.:lolbron: