Velveteen Dream days are numbered

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Didn't he fcck with underaged girls and if so why the fcck are you retards giving him another chance?!?!?

They sign him and resign Punk there is no God damn reason for them to not to sign Tessa Blanchard

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Didn't he fcck with underaged girls and if so why the fcck are you retards giving him another chance?!?!?

They sign him and resign Punk there is no God damn reason for them to not to sign Tessa Blanchard
It was never proven. And the original accusation came from someone from a chat channel called "exposing nig****."

I don't know why you're mentioning Punk alongside them. He didn't really do anything comparable.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

People forget that he was cleared of all those accusations and he had already come back to NXT and worked a whole feud with Adam Cole that ended with that cinematic parking lot match.

He was let go from WWE because of constant injuries and drugs.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I hope the brother gets another chance.

He was never proven guilty of anything that nefarious.

He was just really talented.

They really dropped the ball not doing a "Purple Rain" gimmick with him & that fine Latin chick they had.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I hope the brother gets another chance.

He was never proven guilty of anything that nefarious.

He was just really talented.

They really dropped the ball not doing a "Purple Rain" gimmick with him & that fine Latin chick they had.
Ya'll keep saying this, but;

This ain't one or two rumors

Dude clearly is a head case

And what's the point

Dude seems like a hell of a talent and of course there's plenty of shytty ppl in the biz

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Y'all gotta let this one go. This type of guy, no matter that how talented, is not the guy you die for on the hill. You wash your hands and walk away. We've seen more black talent come through since his departure and there will always be more.