Velveteen Dream days are numbered

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Watching this now

He bringing all the receipts. Sure he wanted to help out an aspiring wrestler but he should've never been talking to that 16 year old(when Clark was 19).

16 year old - hey let's go bowling

Clark - nah I wanna know more about you first before we start "hanging out"

Can easily be misconstrued in a very creepy way

I'm listening, too.

My big thing; you shouldn't be dealing with kids one on one without zero participation by his guardians or parents with no intermediaries on your side.

shyt being one on one gives too space for bullshyt.

I'll give him the "well, I didn't send nudes (to anybody)...I don't know how he got him...the DMs are doctored." It is what it is. I'm 50/50 on that, but, I came with a bias that he is a creep.

But, he sounds like the story is more complex than initially reported.

Still not sure that he's worth the risk, yet.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:wow: in that interview he said he buried the character so if came back i think he would go by Patric Clark
Just watched it. He sounds content where he is at in his life. Man EC3 is a piece of work. He's the one who needs called out. I don't doubt he does steroids if he is also doing cocaine.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
im not gonna play detective or judge about the situation but I will say it is completely tone deaf and ridiculous that wwe and dream arent putting out any statements, for as much as I disagree with them keeping matt riddle on tv let alone giving him the big ass push he's gotten... AT LEAST he's actively and openly addressed the allegations and made statements(as shytty as they were he at least attempted to clear his name)

the lack of public response from the company and dream regarding the accusations are going to do him no favors
the amount of dikkheads who argued me down about this point now 4 years later dream says he wishes he addressed everything head-on instead of assuming he'd get the benefit of the doubt in the court of public opinion

had he provided all this context when the shyt happened instead of letting it destroy his reputation and turn his life upside down he'd probably be on the main roster right now