Velveteen Dream days are numbered

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
And to think they NEVER to this day had real evidence on this man, and they ruined his damn life.

But you got liberal c00ns and CACs on here talking about "cancel culture don't exist". :stopitslime:

This is a whole ass Black man who had his life ruined by some racist CACs who made a concerted effort to ruing his ability to make a living. :gucci:

If this shyt can happen to him, it can happen to any of us.

YKRjIBx.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
no personal offense to you but what you just did is part of why this shyt blew up...re-up the same info that's been out since May and people think more accusations or evidence came out. There were people that kept saying "all the new accusations" about the same 1 accusation.

Anyways, i hope the dude got cleaned up and sober from drugs and hopefully there's a pathway for him back into wrestling.
Yeah I'm still puzzled on all of this myself

If he legit had substance issues or anger issues, sure but those other allegations involving underaged kids seem to be a lot of unsubstatiated BS

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Jaccob explained how anxious he felt messaging me and asked me to verify it was really me. I did find it strange, because I have a blue check, but as a lifelong fan I remember meet and greets and the days I would message wrestlers hoping to be seem, so I chalked it up to his innocence and sent a voice message in my Velveteen Dream voice, as to keep kayfabe, The full voice message has me asking Jacob about his height, weight, where he trained, and what school he attended.
:huh:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The more time passes, the less it looks like he got fired for alleged predatory actions and more for those backstage incidents/being a shytty co-worker.

Didn't he have some sort of incident after the car accident where he was breaking into or smashing other peoples' cars? WWE stuck with him for several months after the pedo allegations came to light.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Didn't he have some sort of incident after the car accident where he was breaking into or smashing other peoples' cars? WWE stuck with him for several months after the pedo allegations came to light.

Yup, those incidents were within a couple of weeks of one another.

Like, if the locker room fukked with him they would've let him spiraling and shyt slide. Because if nothing else, you'll be good if the locker room got you (See Austin Theory, Matt Riddle). But he'd clearly fukked the well up there and was very quickly becoming a liability. He's young enough to where he can mature and bounce back, though.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I liked the character, but no way in hell does TKO deal with the optics of this…