Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
giphy.gif

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Man, I gotta go back and revisit the series :banderas:. I don't remember DBZ being so vulgar tho :mindblown:

I remember back in school, we used to debate Goku vs Vegeta all the time. Vegeta was a great fighter, but he always crumbled under the pressure when an opposing challenge stood infront of him. He'll tuck his tail between his legs and run away when he would be getting his ass kicked. His son Trunks even had more heart than he did.
Goku on the other hand, was like the :mjpls:of the DBZ universe.

He worked hard on his craft more than any other fighter and was just more naturally talented/gifted than any else. He abandoned life with his family, his wife at home just to become a master of this fighting shyt.

Goku was the perfect fighter :wow:

Krillin was the guy you knew you could count on to fight right by your side no matter how much he would get his ass kicked.

Yamcha was like the guy that was too cool for the fight game but loved to train and spar just for fun.

Tien was a solid fighter that had some cool attacks.

Piccolo was a real nikka....nuff said:birdman:

Last edited:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Man, I gotta go back and revisit the series :banderas:. I don't remember DBZ being so vulgar tho :mindblown:

I remember back in school, we used to debate Goku vs Vegeta all the time. Vegeta was a great fighter, but he always crumbled under the pressure when an opposing challenge stood infront of him. He'll tuck his tail between his legs and run away when he would be getting his ass kicked. His son Trunks even had more heart than he did.
Goku on the other hand, was like the :mjpls:of the DBZ universe.

He worked hard on his craft more than any other fighter and was just more naturally talented/gifted than any else. He abandoned life with his family, his wife at home just to become a master of this fighting shyt.

Goku was the perfect fighter :wow:

Krillin was the guy you knew you could count on to fight right by your side no matter how much he would get his ass kicked.

Yamcha was like the guy that was too cool for the fight game but loved to train and spar just for fun.

Tien was a solid fighter that had some cool attacks.

Piccolo was a real nikka....nuff said:birdman:

Qc2a7dj.png

Vegeta was a bytch and had Piccolo holding him up telling him to fight like a man. Piccolo is that nikka.