Vegeta come get this L.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Piccolo, future trunks, and maybe gohan the only ones that makes sense to stan in dbz
Goku: an asexual deadbeat that finds every excuse in the world to be away from his kids
yamcha: self explanatory
Tien: while he is woke with a third eye, he a sexual deviant with that midget clown
Vegeta: Talks a big game but is the exact opposite of steph when its time to perform in the clutch, on his dead dad's dikk so hard that he still refers to himself as the the prince of saiyans and not the king
Krillin: self explanatory but swag was on point longer than any other character
Now the real ones
Piccolo: The token black character of dbz, drops gems like no other, calls everybody out on their bull shyt, rides for his people, took the hajj to Namek and came back woker than ever:wow:
Future trunks: The gawd, did it without a father thats what made him grind harder:wow: Swag on 100 since the debut, killed frieza and his pops in the most badass way possible, the nikka came to save the future:wow:
Gohan: deadbeat father, trained by piccolo the gawd, became stronger than his father that would rather train than spend time with him, took care of the fam when deadbeat father wouldn't come back to life, got a rich heir for a wife, was at the same level of ss3 goku when he got a power up by supreme kai:wow:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

p3ou0.jpg

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I never got i to dbz growing up but i gotta say threads like this and the one bout goku being a shyt father put me on. Ive still never watched an ep but ive wikid all the charactets and the day i get a link its on

Thanks coli brehs