Vegeta come get this L.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Beerus had him dancing too:mjpls:

Come on breh.. Vegeta a family man who knew beerus would blow up the planet by sneezing.... Goku got washed without the gameshark codes even at ssj3 but cook breh....

Both are brothers

images

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta is ruled by fear and trying to be to cool

Goku is just a grown carefree kid that is gifted at what he does.

I like how whis broke it down that there biggest gift are also what hows them back from ascending.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Yo chill on my nikka Yamcha mayn :russ: At least the nikka was drownin in pumpum for the series, he still fukked Bulma and aint have to take care of no kid :sas2: or have a slut daughter :bryan: she was mad at all the other bytches were ON my man and yknow he cheated. Even Bulmas mom got it remember all the time she was flirting with him "Yamchas very cute, strong and rich" with her squinty lil hehe eyes

GOAT baseball star, RICH nikka, fireman, bandit goon, most the women on the planet was still flockin him, his body count shyts on any other Z fighter if u add up all their totals it still not even in the same stratosphere :banderas: yall think Goku bust a nut more than twice in his life :leostare: Vegeta too :leostare: Piccolo cold so he prolly did well for himself, Gohan seem like a beta :pachaha: and for a human he was part of some of the most historic moments :salute:
We finna act like Krillin aint the most pussboi in the series :mjlol: this nikka couldnt get no p*ssy the whole series besides that bipolar Caitlyn Jenner Launch :mjlol:. That Maron chick just gave him a kiss on the cheek u know he aint get in that. Meanwhile she was talkin dirty to Yamcha all the time. You know Yamcha hit :umad: Then this Krillin finally find one that would let him hit and it was a fukking robot :umad: this nikka used up a DRAGONBALL WISH, he couldve wished for the BADDEST bytch in the UNIVERSE but he used it to give her p*ssy so he could nut in that :scust:Wife a bytch that wear the drawers brehs :scust:Then this nikka names his DAUGHTER after the bytch that gave him none and was gettin dikked down by Yams behind his back :umad:yall think Yamcha trippin? :camby:Hold this W my G :salute: Krillin take this L ya baldheaded simp monk :mjlol:

06e1c5263285ed61de4f41f12b623329.jpg

Yamcha's that dude:salute:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas shytting on the TRUE PRINCE OF ALL SAYANS :scust:

Yall stanning a mentally challenged failure :scust:

Have literally no skills other than hitting people and getting hit brehs :scust:

What skills does Vegeta have besides bashing in nikkas skulls? At least Goku has a job as a farmer unlike Vegeta. Honestly Vegeta is next to useless when it comes to helping Bulma.

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
That post was unnecessarily drawn out:comeon:

Yamcha not being married counts as an L? Really?:mjlol:

Vegeta dating a known THOT like Bulma and MARRYING her counts as a W? Really?:mjlol:

Let me remind you real quick of some of the L's "Prince" Vegeta took and unlike you, I don't need to draw them out to add emphasis, I'll hit you with the cliff-notes:lolbron:

Served the man who killed his father and the rest of his race well into adulthood:stopitslime:

Got defeated as an Ozaru by..........Yajirobe:mjlol:

Married a known ho:mjlol:

In the words of Riley, that makes his kids "half-ho":lolbron:

Surpassed by a peasant-class warrior:mjlol:

Surpassed by the peasants half-breed son:mjlol:

Was nearly killed by Krillin and only had his life spared because the peasant had to cop a plea for him:mjlol:

Got his shyt kicked in by an effeminate- ass, no-pants wearing sucker called Zarbon.:mjlol:

Got his shyt kicked in by the Ginyu force, and had to be saved by the peasant, who defeated them in seconds:mjlol:

Truly believed he was a Super-Saiyan against Frieza and bragged loudly, only to get his shyt kicked in again:mjlol:

Cried on the battle field vs Frieza:scust:

Arm broke by a female:mjlol:

Surpassed by his teenaged half-ho, half breed son in the hyperbolic time chamber, who hid his power to save his loser father from embarrasment:mjlol:

Allowed Cell to absorb 18. Got his shyt kicked in and had to be saved by his teenaged half-ho, half breed son:mjlol:

Went in the Hyberbolic time chamber for a 2nd time, still came out weaker than the peasant and his son:mjlol:

Allowed Cell to deliver a potentially mortal wound to his teenaged half-breed, half-ho son right in front of him:mjlol:

Tried to be a good father, for once in his miserable, L-ridden life and decided to go berserk on Cell but nearly got murked in the process and had to be saved by the peasants half-breed 12 year old son:mjlol:

Clammed up like a motherfukker against Broly:scust:

Gave up control of his mind and body (:scust:) to fight the peasant, who also hid his true power from him to avoid embarrassing him.:mjlol:

Gave a heart-wrenching final speech and blew himself up......................... faiLed to kill Buu:mjlol:
:russ::mjlol::pachaha::whew::deadrose::dead::deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Piccolo's a real one, Gohan was that dude until he grew up, Krillin wasn't the strongest but his swag was on point, and Future Trunks was the truth.

All four are cooler than Goku and Vegeta to me. Yamcha can hold this L though. Get earthed by a saibaman and let vegeta take your girl brehs

Last edited: