Vegeta beating up kid Gohan after Namek

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Let's be real. Vegeta is a retarded if you think about it.

Cell knew Vegeta was a real dumbass. Vegeta would be a winner and a hero, for the first time that he wouldn't be L

Vegeta was beating Semi- Perfect Cell ass and about to kill him until Cell was begging him on some :whoa: "Let me absorbs so I will become a stronger and you can fight me", juzeling on Vegeta that made him so arrogant so that's why he's a bitter toward Kid Gohan that beat Perfect Cell. :hhh:
And Cell did the same thing with Gohan. Could've killed him but decided to torture him pushing for.him to break just to test his strength. That's not a Vegeta thing, that's a Saiyan thing that Vegeta, Goku and Cell had that differed from everyone else. Cell did what Vegeta JUST did to him and Goku did the same to Cell by giving him senzu bean to fight Gohan plus every other fight he's been in.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
piccolo was like nah "let them run that 1v1 fade" when bulma tried to step-in :mjlol:

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
20190420_0056261e67ccab37d53419.gif

The people who made the 1st Broly movie hated this nikka.:pacspit:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

The people who made the 1st Broly movie hated this nikka.:pacspit:

Dude is a front runner.

Flexing on first form Fireza while he damn near busts a vein trying to keep up.

Watching from the bleachers begging Krillin to give him a zenkai boost.

Getting WASHED by Final Form frieza.

Gohan put more work against Frieza's second and third forms than Vegeta and he's a kid.

Finally gets SSJ and gets washed talking down to 18.

Doesn't even enter the Cell Games.

Sees what a real fight looks like watching Kakarot beat on Cell.

Gohan shatters his pride as a man watching him obliterate Cell.

Everyone in the series has handed him Ls.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Cell did the same thing with Gohan. Could've killed him but decided to torture him pushing for.him to break just to test his strength. That's not a Vegeta thing, that's a Saiyan thing that Vegeta, Goku and Cell had that differed from everyone else. Cell did what Vegeta JUST did to him and Goku did the same to Cell by giving him senzu bean to fight Gohan plus every other fight he's been in.

Nah, Cell knew Goku was a great fighter and he was so confused why Goku wanna let his son fight against him so he wanna test Gohan to see what to the hype about Gohan. Cell knew Vegeta was just dumb ass. The same reason why Cell was like :dahell: on some "Why this mfer Goku won't fight me but let his a little kid son to fight me?".....his son must be something special. Goku has faith in Gohan, Piccolo has faith in Gohan, Future Trunk came in and save Goku's disease and Future Trunk revenge for Gohan that he looked up to Gohan like is a goat. Trunk knew his dad is full of shyt. Future Trunk knew his dad gonna fukk the future:hhh:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Goku should have killed his bytch ass when he got back on Earth. But it's all hugs and kisses even though this guy threatened to kill all your friends and blow up your planet :snoop:

How does the Dragon Team tolerate Vegeta when the Saiyan arc is still fresh in their minds.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

Cell saga was fueled by a series of dumbass decisions

Vegeta letting Cell go perfect
Goku and Cell pushing Gohan to test his strength
Gohan not killing Cell as a SSJ2
Goku not teleporting Cell to the Sun

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Goku should have killed his bytch ass when he got back on Earth. But it's all hugs and kisses even though this guy threatened to kill all your friends and blow up your planet :snoop:

How does the Dragon Team tolerate Vegeta when the Saiyan arc is still fresh in their minds.

Same reason GoC00n is buddy buddy with the literal oprressor and destroyer of his race, Frieza:mjpls:. Was Vegeta one of the original hoteps :patrice:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Cell saga was fueled by a series of dumbass decisions

Vegeta letting Cell go perfect
Goku and Cell pushing Gohan to test his strength
Gohan not killing Cell as a SSJ2
Goku not teleporting Cell to the Sun
Cell saga was wild but I do get why Vegeta let Perfect Cell happen

18 fukked up this dude's whole comeback story, broke both his arms in front of his son, and talked gentle shyt to him the whole time she did it.

"You want the android? :mjgrin: All yours homie"