glad this ain’t canon.
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The extreme shame that Vegeta admitted to feeling after Gohan, as a 12 year old, surpassed both his father AND him in power and defeated Cell while Vegeta got spanked is the ultimate Ether
Cell spanked everybody breh. Goku included. This is after Goku intentionally ducked Imperfect Cell. Perfect Cell was that nikka. Was open to any and all fades.
:yeshrug:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
The extreme shame that Vegeta admitted to feeling after Gohan, as a 12 year old, surpassed both his father AND him in power and defeated Cell while Vegeta got spanked is the ultimate Ether
This is big facts. Honestly, idk how Gohan can look Vegeta in the eye after Frieza beat his ass into tears with his tail wrapped around his neck like it was a holiday scarf knit from grandma. Straight had that man crying in front of a child, a midget, and an alien. That's a damn shame:pachaha:.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Cell spanked everybody breh. Goku included. This is after Goku intentionally ducked Imperfect Cell. Perfect Cell was that nikka. Was open to any and all fades.
:yeshrug:

Yes but Cell absolutely EMBARRASSED Vegeta. Gave him the fade he was begging for and WHOOPED him. At least Goku put up a fight. THEN Cell killed Trunks right in front of Vegeta and Vegeta couldn’t. Do. shyt. But stand and watch Gohan save the world.

I swear on everything I love I don’t know why anybody with any real sense of self worth stans for Vegeta. Dude is literally the biggest loser of all time with the biggest mouth he fails to back up. Vegeta is who Kanye West would be without his first three albums