ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dn9T6v0WkAEdd3f.jpg

Everytime a Vegeta thread gets made, this image will be posted. :mjlol:
And he got back up everytime.. with the power of hatred! :lawd:
Because you see if there's one thing Vegeta taught us.. its being a hater gives you strength :troll:

damn you kakarot :wow:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Why didn’t Vegeta leave earth after he was wished back?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
LLLegeta fans are so desperate they clinging to non Canon Wins now:mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black arc was good till we found out who he was, then it turned kinda wack. Too much emphasis on Goku and Vegeta. Shyt always felt the same, there's never any sense of urgency or danger you just have a feeling that Goku and Vegeta, mainly Goku, will overcome with a new transformation. Trunks didn't even get the w, it was Goku and Vegeta saving the day once again. I guess Freiza was a good twist to the final arc

The transformations are pretty underwhelming. I think super saiyan god(the original with red hair) is my favorite transformation and you barely get to see it. I think I prefer Super Saiyan 4 than the majority of them.

I don't think it's a terrible show it's just that I feel it doesn't hold up to Z or the original. Something is missing, it's kinda like Naruto vs Naruto Shippuden

I do like Hit, Goku Black and Zamasu.

I can understand but I find it funny that you got mad or blame on Super but not on GT. I always feel like Super was made up for shytty GT. So we all love it.

I liked Naruto Shippuden thou, I think the arc should have stopped when real Madara came back in but they wanna milking $$$. It happens to all animes brehs. All animes gonna have weak, worse, best, good, it happens. You never gonna have perfect thou.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be real. Vegeta is a retarded if you think about it.

Cell knew Vegeta was a real dumbass. Vegeta would be a winner and a hero, for the first time that he wouldn't be L

Vegeta was beating Semi- Perfect Cell ass and about to kill him until Cell was begging him on some :whoa: "Let me absorbs so I will become a stronger and you can fight me", juzeling on Vegeta that made him so arrogant so that's why he's a bitter toward Kid Gohan that beat Perfect Cell. :hhh: