Vegeta beating up kid Gohan after Namek

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yes but Cell absolutely EMBARRASSED Vegeta. Gave him the fade he was begging for and WHOOPED him. At least Goku put up a fight. THEN Cell killed Trunks right in front of Vegeta and Vegeta couldn’t. Do. shyt. But stand and watch Gohan save the world.

I swear on everything I love I don’t know why anybody with any real sense of self worth stans for Vegeta. Dude is literally the biggest loser of all time with the biggest mouth he fails to back up. Vegeta is who Kanye West would be without his first three albums
Cell embarrassing Vegeta was his get back for Vegeta embarrassing him worse than any other character got embarrassed in all of Dragonball. He was literally begging Vegeta. His clapback was strong but it doesn't erase what Vegeta did to him. And Cell doesn't kill Trunks but he fukked him up though.

You don't have to know why people like him because he ain't for you. Every one likes someone for their own reasons. Stanning a main character is something I'll never do. It's lame imo but it's fine for you or anyone else to think otherwise. That's what the show has lived off of for 30yrs and came back with Super for.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt
1583280441715.jpg

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cell embarrassing Vegeta was his get back for Vegeta embarrassing him worse than any other character got embarrassed in all of Dragonball. He was literally begging Vegeta. His clapback was strong but it doesn't erase what Vegeta did to him. And Cell doesn't kill Trunks but he fukked him up though.

You don't have to know why people like him because he ain't for you. Every one likes someone for their own reasons. Stanning a main character is something I'll never do. It's lame imo but it's fine for you or anyone else to think otherwise. That's what the show has lived off of for 30yrs and came back with Super for.

didn't goku have the chance to turn cell pack and let him heal himself so gohan could head him up properly? (pause) :patrice: i ain't watched dbz in 15 years but I swear Goku did a Goku when they could've defeated him easily. Vegeta did the same too right?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegeta looks at Gohan that reminds him of Goku, this is the easy way that he can beat the shyt out of Gohan as a kid while he couldn't do to Goku.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yes but Cell absolutely EMBARRASSED Vegeta. Gave him the fade he was begging for and WHOOPED him. At least Goku put up a fight. THEN Cell killed Trunks right in front of Vegeta and Vegeta couldn’t. Do. shyt. But stand and watch Gohan save the world.

I swear on everything I love I don’t know why anybody with any real sense of self worth stans for Vegeta. Dude is literally the biggest loser of all time with the biggest mouth he fails to back up. Vegeta is who Kanye West would be without his first three albums
Stand and watch Gohan save the world? :skip: Gohan cocky ass doesn't save shyt if it ain't for the Vegeta assist.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

:stopitslime::camby:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Stand and watch Gohan save the world? :skip: Gohan cocky ass doesn't save shyt if it ain't for the Vegeta assist.

An “assist” he wouldn't have needed had Vegeta not been such a weak little bytch thinking his little “temper tantrum power up” was going to hurt Cell in the slightest.

Vegeta gotta be the most pathetic character in Dragonball canon if not all of Shounen Anime

Daps
Cell spanked everybody breh. Goku included. This is after Goku intentionally ducked Imperfect Cell. Perfect Cell was that nikka. Was open to any and all fades.
:yeshrug:

You really do gotta give Cell his credit. The nikka set up shop for a whole week and sent out an open call to any and all comers who wanted smoke.

Then proceeded to give everybody the hands. :manny:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Super still is dope (Black Goku arc, Power of Tournament arc)

tenor.gif

LavishAgreeableCicada-size_restricted.gif

261b40f74191672a8bee30126765ca26.gif
Black arc was good till we found out who he was, then it turned kinda wack. Too much emphasis on Goku and Vegeta. Shyt always felt the same, there's never any sense of urgency or danger you just have a feeling that Goku and Vegeta, mainly Goku, will overcome with a new transformation. Trunks didn't even get the w, it was Goku and Vegeta saving the day once again. I guess Freiza was a good twist to the final arc

The transformations are pretty underwhelming. I think super saiyan god(the original with red hair) is my favorite transformation and you barely get to see it. I think I prefer Super Saiyan 4 than the majority of them.

I don't think it's a terrible show it's just that I feel it doesn't hold up to Z or the original. Something is missing, it's kinda like Naruto vs Naruto Shippuden

I do like Hit, Goku Black and Zamasu.