Variety Estimating Fate Of The Furious to break Star Wars BO Record With $534 Million

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I went out to eat with my wife and said "i've never seen so many minorities going to the movies, must be a new F&F movie out :troll:"

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What kind of world am I living in where someone can actually say more of The Rock makes a movie better?
More Great One is always a good thing
2yosh7n_zps6oglivkq.gif
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Don't know how people on this forum can hate on this franchise or its success.

People here always complaining about white washing,not enough diversity etc.

This franchise is by far the most diverse franchise in blockbuster history. Cast members from all over the world of every race. Black directors,Asian directors etc.

Filmed in real locations worldwide.

But I guess if you throw 4 white males in capes instead we should bow down to Disney :hhh:

I presume ppl 'hate on its success' because the movies suck dikk and not because they have a diverse cast.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah The Force Awakens didn't release in China until January. But it's impressive none the less. The international appeal of this franchise is huge. Tokyo Drift 2?

fukk no tokyo drift was ass. Yes i know no mains was in the movie but still. I don't wanna see lil bow wow ass there.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I stopped watching after Tokyo Drift.

I still don't understand the the appeal of the shyt after they stopped street racing.

I do have a crush on Michelle Rodriguez though, I might watch just for her.:shaq:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I was watching double toasted review and one of the dudes commented on that fact and thought that was one of the many reasons why it's so successful. Superheroes have references on what they can and can't do but with this series the sky is the limit lol add in multicultural characters with a variation of relatable personalities, throw in the word family so you can feel even more connected to them and you have a successful franchise.

There is also the fact that there is no comparable movie franchise to this...which is basically carate fight scenes...

No comparable movie to this at all really...

If they hadn't made those death proof movies so low budget they could be eating to...

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't know how people on this forum can hate on this franchise or its success.

People here always complaining about white washing,not enough diversity etc.

This franchise is by far the most diverse franchise in blockbuster history. Cast members from all over the world of every race. Black directors,Asian directors etc.

Filmed in real locations worldwide.

But I guess if you throw 4 white males in capes instead we should bow down to Disney :hhh:
Probably because the movies are garbage.
Diversity can't make up for a script clearly written by a 10 year old on ADHD medication.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
The success of this franchise is fascinating. The first two movies were terrible, IMO. I came back when The Rock joined and watched the first two movies he did and I can't remember shyt about them. Haven't watch one of these since.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Probably because the movies are garbage.
Diversity can't make up for a script clearly written by a 10 year old on ADHD medication.
Except you know,all the millions of people that love the film's and think they're great.

They're perfect action films.

And the adhd comment is just false,this series has constant call backs,references and sub plots that tie into all the film's that it's abundantly clear that it's been 1 writer doing the series for 5 films.

You have to have a huge knowledge of the series to even catch everything.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
There is also the fact that there is no comparable movie franchise to this...which is basically carate fight scenes...

No comparable movie to this at all really...

If they hadn't made those death proof movies so low budget they could be eating to...
They tried with need for speed. But that went nowhere