Variety Estimating Fate Of The Furious to break Star Wars BO Record With $534 Million

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
My god people have no taste how is the Fast and Furious series STILL this popular? One of the most milked franchises probably more so than freaking Transformers...
Because the action set pieces are among the best in film and people love the characters.

It's not Rocket science

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Or because like @Sunalmighty stated its a cash cow.

Anyways got going to go back and forth.
....and it's a cash Cow for a reason.

People hating on this franchise sound :flabbynsick: and wildly out of touch.

They exist because people love them.

What are you going to ask next? Why does marvel exist? Why does godzilla exist? Why does jurassic park exist? Why does star wars exist?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Because the action set pieces are among the best in film and people love the characters.

It's not Rocket science

Yeah I really don't understand this shyt :russ: if it's not your cup of tea cool. Avatar made all the money in the world but I didn't like it. But I get why it hit a chord with people. Cameron does spectacle better than most and that movie is pure spectacle. Why movies hit with people especially certain movies isn't hard to understand. Just because you don't fukk with it doesn't mean no one else does or that they shouldn't. @steadyrighteous Coli film boardroom strikes again

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah I really don't understand this shyt :russ: if it's not your cup of tea cool. Avatar made all the money in the world but I didn't like it. But I get why it hit a chord with people. Cameron does spectacle better than most and that movie is pure spectacle. Why movies hit with people especially certain movies isn't hard to understand. Just because you don't fukk with it doesn't mean no one else does or that they shouldn't. @steadyrighteous Coli film boardroom strikes again
It's angry old man yells at cloud status.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Never watched any of them:mjlol:

Then again I don't watch tv shows or movies

Only show I watched this year was One Punch Man , I'm not into animes but :wow:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Obviously ain't no denying this shyt is a phenomenon and insanely popular but I think the movies are garbage. I like action but not dumb action.

Which makes a whole lot more sense then questioning why they're popular. I don't fukk with Twilight but my lack of adoration doesn't stop me from seeing why they were as popular as they were. Like he said, this shyt isn't rocket science

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Which makes a whole lot more sense then questioning why they're popular. I don't fukk with Twilight but my lack of adoration doesn't stop me from seeing why they were as popular as they were. Like he said, this shyt isn't rocket science
I'm ok with these movies being popular, i don't have to watch them. I guess it gets annoying when people are calling them goat status but it's the coli, everything is goat status.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm ok with these movies being popular, i don't have to watch them. I guess it gets annoying when people are calling them goat status but it's the coli, everything is goat status.
Exactly:russ: even worse when someone says its "all-time GOAT status" but that just annoys me as a writer and because English was my best subject in school. It's the most redundant phrase ever. But again, it's the Coli. Everything is either the greatest ever or the worst ever. I don't think this is the greatest franchise ever by far but it's easily one of the most enjoyable and obviously one of the most lucrative

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Exactly:russ: even worse when someone says its "all-time GOAT status" but that just annoys me as a writer and because English was my best subject in school. It's the most redundant phrase ever. But again, it's the Coli. Everything is either the greatest ever or the worst ever. I don't think this is the greatest franchise ever by far but it's easily one of the most enjoyable and obviously one of the most lucrative
Definitely one of the most lucrative. Even I was shocked how well the last one made. Looks like this installment will fall well short here in the states compared to part 7. But a billion again looks guaranteed WW which is amazing.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Definitely one of the most lucrative. Even I was shocked how well the last one made. Looks like this installment will fall well short here in the states compared to part 7. But a billion again looks guaranteed WW which is amazing.

It may not fall as short though in the states. It's got no comp from now till Guardians comes out and sucks up all the oxygen so we'll see. But even if it does come up well short, it's still one hell of a W and yeah worldwide it's insane how well this thing does. Like I said, character first. All the spectacle and ridiculousness aside, people love these characters and will watch them go through anything and everything.