Variety Estimating Fate Of The Furious to break Star Wars BO Record With $534 Million

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know how people on this forum can hate on this franchise or its success.

People here always complaining about white washing,not enough diversity etc.

This franchise is by far the most diverse franchise in blockbuster history. Cast members from all over the world of every race. Black directors,Asian directors etc.

Filmed in real locations worldwide.

But I guess if you throw 4 white males in capes instead we should bow down to Disney :hhh:

Put political correctness over the quality of a movie brehs

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You guys wondering how the franchise got here listen to the Bill Simmons podcast breaking down all the films they have released.

What they did was brilliant because it really looked like the franchise was on it's last legs after part 3/4.

But FAST 5 man :whoo:

They left is wide open from the very start as O'Conner (Paul Walker) was always on the edge. Stay as a straight undercover cop or be lured into the underworld? Once that was established...it took off. It really isn't that different than what they did with the Rock if you sit and think about it.

I actually think it's a GREAT franchise, not just your typical action garbage tbh.

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

This franchise is by far the most diverse franchise in blockbuster history. Cast members from all over the world of every race. Black directors,Asian directors etc.

But I guess if you throw 4 white males in capes instead we should bow down to Disney :hhh:
We have already established that this forum is full of people who do nothing but complain.

This was all confirmed in my man of steel thread which is due for a post update from me in a few days :win:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
More Fast,More Furious,More Family :blessed:

All this for a flash in the pan franchise right @hex :mjgrin:

:lolbron:

Carver_zpswyuvqeqq.gif

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

What does this have to do with Disney :dead: