Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
She probably back in Mexico or Ecuador or wherever the fukk she came from already Obama done called in the drone already :laff: she better hope Hilary beat Trump so she can come back

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yall are abusing affirmative action, which wasn't intended to account for the strain of people who don't pay into the tax base.

Yk4KhnP.jpg
how can anyone cosign this - left or right? this country needs a major reset.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Send them the fukk back where they came from!

It's their future versus ours. I don't care how hard they worked. They are competition and I want them gone.

Hilary definitely DOES NOT have my vote. I don't know if I'll actually be able to pull the trigger on trump or not, but he's definitely got my attention.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
So they break the law once again.
Breh yall be cosigning convicted felons to get jobs over illegal immigrants. Dont act like your moral compass is what is directing you emotion.

Really folks on here that say these jobs can go to ex cons that looking for work out the pen instead of an undocumented immigrant. Yall really rather have an ex rapist or pedo getting hired over someone who is trying to better their families life and escape poverty that american intervention in their own home country help create, cool but dont act like yall morals are what steer your sentiment.

Never condoned illegal imm if you check the record, i just understand their reasoning. Their countries were destabalized in part do to the intervention of america. Come here to live in shyt condiotions to give their children a chance at life that america has helped take from them back home. Theyre basically sacraficing their life for the good of their kids, but yall mad cause they broke the law and that job could go to an ex con. You like to point out the hypocrisy in peoples statements but fail to see your own breh

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:
Breh yall be cosigning convicted felons to get jobs over illegal immigrants. Dont act like your moral compass is what is directing you emotion.

Really folks on here that say these jobs can go to ex cons that looking for work out the pen instead of an undocumented immigrant. Yall really rather have an ex rapist or pedo getting hired over someone who is trying to better their families life and escape poverty that american intervention in their own home country help create, cool but dont act like yall morals are what steer your sentiment.

Never condoned illegal imm if you check the record, i just understand their reasoning. Their countries were destabalized in part do to the intervention of america. Come here to live in shyt condiotions to give their children a chance at life that america has helped take from them back home. Theyre basically sacraficing their life for the good of their kids, but yall mad cause they broke the law and that job could go to an ex con. You like to point out the hypocrisy in peoples statements but fail to see your own breh
Dumbest logic ever everybody deserves a second chance why do illegals but not ex cons

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
:childplease:
Dumbest logic ever everybody deserves a second chance why do illegals but not ex cons
Why do ex cons but not illegals? Both breaking laws right? Your daughter is working at mcdonalds, you rather her work with an ex rapist over some on who broke law in wishes to help better the lives of their family?

Just call it for what it is. Dont front an say its cause of this morality that each needs to oblige too, when your willing to give that job to someone with assult on their record

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Why do ex cons but not illegals? Both breaking laws right? Your daughter is working at mcdonalds, you rather her work with an ex rapist over some on who broke law in wishes to help better the lives of their family?

Just call it for what it is. Dont front an say its cause of this morality that each needs to oblige too, when your willing to give that job to someone with assult on their record
Felonies include some pretty innocuous shyt.

The American who made mistakes and is putting that behind them deserves assistance over another countries criminals. Period.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you do know that illegal immigrants break the law and should be jailed? They are the same as convicted felons imo.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

It's dumb logic cuz there are tons of criminal illegals here also. Go the fukk back

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So you do know that illegal immigrants break the law and should be jailed? They are the same as convicted felons imo.
My logic is that I shouldn't be charged for anything if they let illegals here. If they break the law and get away with it than so I can too.

I should be able to bust a cap in all white supremacist and get no jail time:yeshrug:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My logic is that I shouldn't be charged for anything if they let illegals here. If they break the law and get away with it than so I can too.

I should be able to bust a cap in all white supremacist and get no jail time:yeshrug:
They dont let illegals here, they climb over a very visible barrier that is there to keep Mexico citizens out. They know they are breaking the law when they do it. The amount of illegals here would be almost impossible to keep track of when none of them are documented and get paid under the table. Again, they very well know they are breaking the law when they cross the border.

Both illegal's and criminals are both law breakers.