Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
I'm not built to feel bad for dumb ass people :francis:

To me the worst thing in this world is a dumb ass person.....they gets no love from me :pacspit:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah it's her fault to come into the U.S. undocumented, not her family's. She not only went to school but finished top of her class. If you were going to be valedictorian, you would've been valedictorian. I think it's dumb to flex on twitter like this (keep it a family secret), but only those who couldn't get it done constantly complain about someone else taking something that's rightfully theirs but that they normally wouldn't even go for.

I get so tired of this anti-immigrant rhetoric. The kids didn't do anything wrong coming to the U.S. with their family. Blame someone, blame their families for going the illegal route. I swear people want to keep punishing the kids even though it's not their fault.

I expect coli militants to be up in arms and for me to get quoted over this bullshyt.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Again... U can't be this stupid

She's a hot commodity... She doesn't have to attend college here
If she does go to UT...u really think she's going to remain undocumented til graduation?
:what:

She is destined for big things..

College>>>Graduate school>>>Good job anywhere in the world

She is not worried about going to school or getting a job in this country
1. Being valedictorian of your high school doesn't mean shyt (it doesn't...it's fukking High School. If she was really smart she'd be going to a Top 5 Ivy League school, like Yale or Harvard [on scholarship too])
2. Being undocumented in this day and age is a liability. What happens if Trump gets elected?
3. Admitting to crimes in a public forum is stupid as shyt. She got a big head for being the valedictorian, and fukked up. Why can't you see that?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Why you mad at his brother for going to a great school without the benefit of a shytty grade inflation that this chicks school has?

His brother is most likely smarter and more intelligent then her also, despite her inflated 4.5 gpa.
Ok,let's say she never gets scholarship, he STILL isn't gonna make top 8 at HIS school and get accepted :usure: like I said they just try a find someone to be mad at :umad:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:umad:
Why is it her fault your brother can't make top 8 at his school,you knew wat it took and you guys still enrolled him at a school where your brother might not make it to top 8 :umad:
Bunch of bums that ain't doing shyt in their life getting mad cuz a a Mexican girl came over illegally and achieved more :umad:
lol at achieved more. you don't know me fam. graduated #3 in my hs class and got two degrees from UT's mccombs b-school. @houston_911 can fact check me. the reason i sent my brother to better school is b/c he's one of the top debaters in the state of texas so I wanted him in a top debate program. he's got a 1450 SAT, 4.2 GPA, and has been to Harvard, Yale, and Stanford for tourneys this year. He's also starting his 2nd summer as a developer intern at top 5 tech company and hosting his own hackathon in a few weeks. I guarantee you he's smarter than this dumb twat and you easily.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:umad:
Why is it her fault your brother can't make top 8 at his school,you knew wat it took and you guys still enrolled him at a school where your brother might not make it to top 8 :umad:
Bunch of bums that ain't doing shyt in their life getting mad cuz a a Mexican girl came over illegally and achieved more :umad:
Yall are abusing affirmative action, which wasn't intended to account for the strain of people who don't pay into the tax base.

Yk4KhnP.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yeah it's her fault to come into the U.S. undocumented, not her family's. She not only went to school but finished top of her class. If you were going to be valedictorian, you would've been valedictorian. I think it's dumb to flex on twitter like this (keep it a family secret), but only those who couldn't get it done constantly complain about someone else taking something that's rightfully theirs but that they normally wouldn't even go for.

I get so tired of this anti-immigrant rhetoric. The kids didn't do anything wrong coming to the U.S. with their family. Blame someone, blame their families for going the illegal route. I swear people want to keep punishing the kids even though it's not their fault.

I expect coli militants to be up in arms and for me to get quoted over this bullshyt.
Look. I graduated in the TOP of my class. I don't want to hear this shyt.

But my parents came here LEGALLY. Did EVERYTHING right. We follow the rules

I don't give a fukk about bending any more of the rules. These aren't refugees. These are people who gloat at the chance to break the USA law.

And these people are not immigrants. They're ILLEGAL immigrants.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
lol at achieved more. you don't know me fam. graduated #3 in my hs class and got two degrees from UT's mccombs b-school. @houston_911 can fact check me. the reason i sent my brother to better school is b/c he's one of the top debaters in the state of texas so I wanted him in a top debate program. he's got a 1450 SAT, 4.2 GPA, and has been to Harvard, Yale, and Stanford for tourneys this year. He's also starting his 2nd summer as a developer intern at top 5 tech company and hosting his own hackathon in a few weeks. I guarantee you he's smarter than this dumb twat and you easily.
I never said you specifically so I could care less about your achievements or your brothers bio,ALL THAT shyt is irrelevant if a basic requirement is that you make top 8 which your brother has failed to do

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look. I graduated in the TOP of my class. I don't want to hear this shyt.

But my parents came here LEGALLY. Did EVERYTHING right. We follow the rules

I don't give a fukk about bending any more of the rules. These aren't refugees. These are people who gloat at the chance to break the USA law.

And these people are not immigrants. They're ILLEGAL immigrants.

Same with my parents. I was hell of a student too. You guys really out here trying to blame the kids though?