☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Seriously, but nothing will be done, white "liberals," democrats, and some black people have illegal mexican cock in their mouth. Let a black man get caught with some weed and his life can be ruined, let some mexic*nt confess to being in the country illegally and it's no big deal, they have a hard life.
This is why Trump got so popular.

That serial criminal and murderer in San Francisco got arrested and deported FIVE times breh.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hey fukk all that talking. :ufdup:

Does she have one of these? :usure:

167px-Pasaporte_Mexicano.jpg

Otherwise, she needs to get tossed :camby:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Personally I dont understand how people can be so smart yet so dumb...

social media will be the undoing of so many people

"fame" is the new "wealth" ..... smh

I dont recall when whites coming originally to America being legal immigrants..... or when they went to Africa ........

you reap what you sow....

Border's didn't exist then and people were not getting taxed out of their ass to support aliens

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I taught at a school where the valedictorian was illegal. She was brought over when she was 6 or something. Smart, hard-working, really active at the school. She got into Harvard but ended up going to a California school.

Openly Confess to committing a crime and potentially ruin your life for some Internet likes brehettitas
:francis:

She didn't though. What crime did she confess to commiting? Being an undocumented immigrant isn't an actual crime. I'm guessing she was probably brought over at a young age when she had no say in it at all.