Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
My brother's resume is :wow:

My point was the only guarantee to getting into UT these days is being top 8% in your class. My brother is just outside that mark but his GPA is close to this chick's. The difference is she goes to a school that is 30% proficient in English and my brother goes to a really good school 20 minutes from my mom's crib. I also graduated from UT so if my brother doesn't get in with his credentials and an illegal gets in....damn straight I'll be pissed. wtf
:umad:
Why is it her fault your brother can't make top 8 at his school,you knew wat it took and you guys still enrolled him at a school where your brother might not make it to top 8 :umad:
Bunch of bums that ain't doing shyt in their life getting mad cuz a a Mexican girl came over illegally and achieved more :umad:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Bingo. We're on the verge of affirmative action being challenged and black economics ar being marginalized more and more but ya'll ignoring the snowball effect this has.

We effectively have a moral campaign against enforcing laws in the united staes.
I swear we are talking to brain dead people on here breh. This economy and job market is fragile as fukk right now. It can barely sustain its citizens let alone all of these illegals. Also the student loan problem is the next big crisis in this country yet we're perfectly ok with $280k scholarships going to someone who doesn't belong here AND has no appreciation for the opportunities afforded to him in this country?? wow...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:umad:
Why is it her fault your brother can't make top 8 at his school,you knew wat it took and you guys still enrolled him at a school where your brother might not make it to top 8 :umad:
Bunch of bums that ain't doing shyt in their life getting mad cuz a a Mexican girl came over illegally and achieved more :umad:
Why you mad at his brother for going to a great school without the benefit of a shytty grade inflation that this chicks school has?

His brother is most likely smarter and more intelligent then her also, despite her inflated 4.5 gpa.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'm about to eat this chicken taco.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg